Chapter XIII - Turn Around

And so began the melee brawl between the Tokyo Manji Gang and Valhalla. Neither group intended to hold back, nor coward. Because whoever would win this fight would gain a step higher to conquering Tokyo. You'd be crazy to back down from an opportunity like that.

(Y/n) fought her own battles, but struggled to find Baji among the crowd. She knees a Toman member in the stomach for that one second and finishes him off with interlocks hands that she brings down to the back of his neck, enabling her to knock him into a state of unconsciousness.

'I should've been with Baji beforehand!' (Y/n) scolded at herself mentally. 'Shit..! I'd have to look all over for him!'

Takemichi was in the same circumstances, dumbfounded at how quick the fight began. 'They didn't waste any time at all Shit! Where the hell's Baji-kun and (Y/n)?!' He looks around, anticipating he'd find at least one of them, but instead gets punched across the face, by someone from Valhalla.

Takemichi struggles to react in time, resulting him to get thrown off his feet and pinned down by the same person.

Kazutora runs forward, holding back his dominant fist so that he can land the first blow on Toman's commander, Mikey. "Die!" He exclaims out of bloodlust. "Mikey!" When he reaches to him, his punch gets deflected by a firm arm that belonged to Draken. Mikey remains unfazed.

"Like I'd ever let you lay a finger on Mikey!" Draken says directly to Kazutora.

Kazutora irks. "Draken?!"

A second after this, Draken jerks his head over his shoulder and removes his arm from Kazutora's fist. He crosses his arms over his upper body and face, attempting to cancel out the kick that Hanma aims at him. In the end though, he slides backwards, now a yard away from Kazutora and Mikey.

Hanma cackles, exchanging his signature grin at Draken. "You get to deal with me, Draken."

Draken already expected this to come about. "Bring it on, Hanma."

Hanma takes it upon himself to tell Kazutora. "I'm leaving Mikey to you, Kazutora." His grin stretches outwards when he glances back at Draken. "You better entertain me, Vice Captain."

Draken cracks the knuckles of his right hand, pressing it against his opposite. "I'm thrilled. I don't remember the last time I got to go all-out."

"Mikey!" Kazutora's bloodlust only grows by the second. "I've been waiting for this day!"

As much as Mikey wanted to believe that there was some ounce of good within Kazutora, he knew he had to serve his responsibilities as the commander. Even if he had to fight his own friend to achieve his dream, he'd do it.

Though it'd not like he forgave Kazutora for the incident that involved his beloved brother.

"I'm not gonna hold back, Kazutora."

~•~

Opening - Cry Baby by Official Hige Dandism

~•~

Rather than fighting Toman, (Y/n) looks for Baji. She runs all over the area, evading the countless fight fights that was going on, despite it being nearly impossible to do so when everyone's so aggressive and pumped up.

'Kisaki probably knows that Baji's playing as the spy. Along with Hanma.' (Y/n) thought, still running. 'And knowing Baji, he'll probably put all his focus on Kisaki; It's the reason why he left Toman in the first place.' She stops running for that one moment so that she can move backwards, avoiding the extended arm that a Toman member directs at her.