30) Scarlet Letter

Start from the beginning

And why the hell he finds her dominating. She is anything but dominating!

When Aadya woke up this morning the last thing she wanted to think about them and their different ways of showing love because today was an important day at work and she didn't want to lose her focus because god himself is a witness they have now become her biggest distraction.

She added a few more blank pages in the printer for taking out some more print outs.

It's my time, I should not waste it on thinking about them. She mumbled as the all India radio started playing another old song.

However, her mind has some other ideas. She bit her lips thinking should she do this or not.

She glanced towards the closed door of her room and then at the time on the screen. It was seven twenty six. Anokhi must be sleeping now. There is no harm in only seeing what is it ?

Why was he so obsessed with these kinks? That he even dreamt about it.

She blew out the air from her mouth and did what her mind was saying.

Rubbing her sweaty hands over her dress she typed the words

K I N K

She typed the word however deleted it.

D O M I N A N T

She typed.

Yesterday he was speaking about dominating a dominant woman. She was a little confused about what he was trying to convey so let's see what he truly meant by dominating a dominating woman.

She frowned seeing the initial results. They were about the literal meaning of the word dominant.

Not wanting to read about random word meaning and articles she clicked on images.

The initial results were nothing controversial or something which made her uncomfortable. However as she scrolled down the pictures and the poses in those pictures were becoming more erotic than normal.

Aadya's mouth was agape at the erotic pictures. She wondered if she will be ever be successful in forcing out this erotic images out of her mind.

A girl was naked except for six inch high heels and a black sheer stockings with garter. A black silk blindfold over her eyes. Nipple clamps attached to her exposed nipples with its chain held in her mouth.

Her wrist tied together and secured on the far end of the wooden table, her naked body bent over and drawn across the table.

Her slender legs clad with sexy stockings tied to the end of the table making a v shape which had kept her pussy gaping open.

Her face was red in pain as the man wearing only old blue jeans was raising a leather paddle in the air as if he was about to smack her ass.

In another picture one completely naked woman was on her knees and a man was sitting on a black leather sofa like a king. She was bending down and licking his leather shoes while another woman had her head disappear between his legs over his dick.

Gasping, she placed her hand over her mouth in shock. For Aadya they were way to explicit pictures.

She shivered, the images on the screen were arousing.

The erotic poses, the unkindness in man's face and a painful pleasurable look on woman's red face was feeding the desire burning within her.

The pictures were getting more erotic as she scroll down. She gulped and cupped her hands between her thighs. Her panties were getting a little wet as if someone had set a hot thunder between her thighs.