The Wedding

Next morning

Next morning

Y/n POV

I woke up to Amelia lightly shaking me.

¨Wake up, Lady Y/n!¨ She exclaimed quietly into my ear.

I jolted up from my sleep and saw Amelia looking at me worriedly.

¨You have to get ready for your wedding, your highness.¨

Oh, right. My wedding, I dont wanna goooo...

¨Alright.¨ I replied in a sleepy tone, which also indicates my hesitation.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. While I was doing that Amelia prepared a hot shower for me, I hopped in and washed my hair and my body.

I got out of the shower and shaved my legs and put on a robe. I always liked this one, it was black and fluffy with a hood, it is also sooo warm.

I walked out of my bathroom to see Amelia along with some other female maids standing at my bedside, each holding something to help me get ready.

Amelia led me to my vanity and sat me down in front of the mirror, one of the ladies walked up behind me with a hair brush, some elastics and a few pins. She started to brush my hair while the other ladies set everything up, two of them left and came back with my wedding kimono around five minutes after they left. 

I closed my eyes and waited for the lady to finish my hair.

¨Your highness, its done¨ She lightly called out to me.

I opened my eyes to see my hair not bad.

(Thats what your hair style looks like, if you dont like it you may change it)

¨Thank you¨ I softly whispered to her, she nodded than left my room.

Another lady walked up to me and turned my chair around, she had a big cosmetic box full of the makeup she would put on me.

¨Oh, sorry but if you may, please don't put the white face paint on me, just light makeup¨ I requested, even though im pretty sure its fruitless.