Her witchcraft

A/n

A/n

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been incredibly busy with schoolwork and I haven't had the motivation Either. Also right now I am writing this on my computer, I usually write on my Ipad. Although my computer does this weird thing whenever I try and write quotation marks. So if you see ¨ ¨ that still means someone is talking. Sorry, back to the story.

___________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV

¨Wha?¨ The once hopeful girl felt embarrassed at the fact that Sukuna didn't like the food she prepared for him. 

¨I said its awful¨  the curse repeated himself.

The girl felt embarrassed for the second time but worked up the nerve to come back at him.

¨Oh yeah, well than why are you still eating it, hmmm?¨

Sukuna snickered at her comeback, ¨so your not the perfect princess, huh? You can actually talk back.¨

Y/n gave Sukuna a puzzled. ¨I am NOT a princess, and who says I couldnt before?¨ She says the last part slyly while shoving a dango in her mouth.

¨Suurrrreeeeee, careful princess you might choke on that dango.¨

Sukunas POV

What the hell am I doing? No! The only reason im here is to get free food! Of course I dont actually need to eat anything.. DAMN IT! I CAME TO SPEND TIME WITH HER? I need to go.

I look into her beautif- AAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING? Maybe shes using witchcraft. Yup, thats it. Its definetly witchcraft.

¨You ok, Sukuna? You have been staring into space¨ The h/c girl said with concern tinted into her voice.

¨Im fine.¨ No, im not. You casted your damned witchcraft on me. I feel like im floating, did she poison the food? I need to leave. Now.

Y/n POV

Somethings up with him... I hardly know him but hes staring off into space, but hes looking at me. GAH this is so confusing

¨Are you sure you are ok?¨ I asked, I wonder whats wrong with him.

¨Im fine, I need to go though, I have somewhere to be.¨

¨O-oh okay. be safe¨

Third person POV

Sukuna stood up and walked out of sight.

¨whats his issue?¨ The y/h girl asked under her breath. 

Time skip brought to you by Ichiraku Ramen

Y/n got home and cleaned all the dishes and put away the picnic basket and blanket. She ran upstairs and took a shower. After the shower she put on a plain pink skirt and white button up shirt. She brushed her hair, she grabbed a book from under her bed called 'Icha Icha Paradise' and left the house so she doesnt have to see her mother or father. 

The y/h girl walked up a large hill and sat under a large cherry blossom tree, she brought out her book and started reading.

Word count 478

A/n

Sorry this chapter was really short, I dont have any motivation at the moment. Plus so far the story is kinda boring :( ill make it more interesting soon.

By lovelies, have a nice day/night :)