Prologue

Y/n POV

"Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" 'I think I'm about to die, honestly. I slept in, my father is going to kill me!' "COMING FATHER!" I yell as I finish doing up my dress.

(This is what it looks like)

I run downstairs only to be met with a fuming mother and father. "I'm sorry for sleeping in I-I dont know what happened!"
"Whatever" My mom sighed in disappointment, "you need to go to town and get some food, we are almost out" She continued. "Ok" And with that I left my house to head off to town.

'What did I need again? Oh yeah food, please be more specific'  Y/n shook her head to get rid of her thoughts, she knew what to buy and didn't want to think much of it. While in thought she accidentally bumped into someone and they both fell over.

"Oh my! I am so sorry uh-" she looked up and saw a woman a bit older then she was on the ground in front of her "-miss?"
The woman looked up and gave a small closed eyed smile, "no worries, I should have been paying attention! It was my fault!" Y/n smiled back and stood up, she put out a hand to help the lady up. "Have a good day miss" Y/n said in a sweet tone as the other woman waved a hand and walked away.

'Hm she seemed to be in a hurry, I wonder whats wrong? Eh whatever I should just go'

I walked into the store and into the produce section and looked around, I grabbed apples, and bananas, I went to get bread milk and eggs. I walked up to the lady and payed for my stuff.

'Great now I have to walk home, can I even call it a home?'

Third person POV

As Y/n was walking down the street she heard a low gargle come from behind her, on instinct she turned around and got in a defensive position. What she saw before her was terrifying. A curse, a huge blue blob with three eyes, it's mouth was on its stomach, and I don't even know where it's nose is.

"Look what we have here! You look yummy"

She looked at said curse in terror. "W-what do you m-mean?"

"Oh you can see me? This will be even more fun! Making you taste even better!"

Y/n turned around and ran away, the curse following close behind. "I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY FROM ME YOU INNOCENT SOUL! YOUR MINE!"

She was running through the crowd, dodging people left and right, she accidentally bumped into someone... Again. This time when she got up she was met with a pair of red eyes glaring back into her e/c ones.

"I-I am so sorry"

"hm? what are you running away from?"

"FROM ME!" The curse she was running from came through the crowd of people and in front of them. "Now get out of the way, this woman is MINE!" He growled.

"Oh, is that so?" The man said with a slight smirk.

"Yes, no move before I kill you along with her." Y/n felt all of the cursed energy and anger radiating off of the blue blob.

The red eyed man looked up and glared directly at the curse. "Wait, you can s-see them t-too?" The trembling female asked.

"tch" The curse looked terrified by the man before him. With the flick of the mans hand, the curse perished.

Sukunas POV

'Why the hell did I just protect a human?'

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! How can I repay you?" The woman said as she was bowing.

"Don't, it's fine" 'leave me alone annoying woman'

"What is your name, sir?"

'should I tell her? Ah, whatever'

Y/n POV

"What is your name, sir?"

"Sukuna, you?"

"I-i'm Y/n, thank you again"

And with that he walked away.

Word count: 708

A/n
This is 1000 years ago just to clear up confusion. Also '' means your in thought and "" means someone is talking, I'll try and post as much as often! Have a good day/night lovely's. 🥰