Two days

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I nodded to Amelia and wiped my tears from off of my face. I turned and gave her a slight side hug.

¨Thank you, Amelia.¨ 

¨Of course, Lady Y/n¨ She replied to me in a sweet and soothing tone.

I took a sip of the tea that she gave me and then I put it on my bedside. Amelia got up from my bed and started walking towards the door to my room. Before she left she turned around and bowed to me while muttering 'Lady Y/n' under her breath loud enough for me to hear. I smiled to her and she smiled back and left my room closing the door behind her.

I got up and removed my dirty Kimono, folding it and placing it on the corner of my bed, I walked over to my closet and took a new black Kimono from it. Black symbolizes mystery, power, elegance and sophistication. It can also evoke emotions such as sadness and anger. 

I slipped it on and walked over to my bathroom to fix up my hair and splash water over my tear stained face. I looked at myself in the mirror and started talking to myself to boost my confidence. I knew I had to face them so its better to get it done and over with, just like Amelia had said.

Walking back through my room, through the hallways of my oh so familiar house, down the stairs and to the living room, I was going to go stand face to face with my parents and... fiance.

But once I reached the living room I noticed they weren't anywhere to be seen. One of the maids noticed my confusion and told me where they went. I thanked her and walked to the throne room.

Third person POV

The doors to the throne room opened and lady Y/n walked inside. She bowed her head down and with as much sincerity and courage she could muster up, she started her small speech.

¨Mother, father, Elijah-san, I apologize for my prior actions, I wasn't in the right state of mind and I wasnt thinking clearly at the time.¨ 

She took a deep breathe and looked up before continuing.

¨Elijah-san, if you still would like, I accept your proposal. And this goes for all three of you when I say, please tell me what I can do to make up for my actions.¨

¨Thank you Lady Y/n, and of course I would still love to marry you.¨ The Ikkanchi spoke with a small smile.

Y/n POV

As Elijah was speaking, I rubbed my arm where he left the grip marks, there was a bruise, a few of them, and they REALLY hurt.

I looked to both of my parents and they gave me a look of approval. Thank Jashin.

¨What do you say we head out and get to know each other?¨ Elijah requested.

I simply nodded my head as he walked towards me. He held his arm out for me to grab and I did, I rapped my arm around his. I was pretty stiff and uncomfortable, though I dont think he noticed. As we were about to leave, my father spoke up.