🐎8🐎

Victoria was coming back from the bookstore with her dad and she got some good books to read . Amy saw them and was happy to see how happy her daughter was over the past few days .  Victoria gets out of the truck and smiled "mom look at the books i got ."  "Wow your all set for the next month or to . She smiled and nodded im going to see if grandpa  needs a hand with anything " "ok hunny"

Ty smiled and laughs "i know i went over bord but she loves reading its her thing and shes being dong grate in her studies and itvwasca treat for her help at the  Animal reserve" .  "Really what she do ?" 

"She helped deliver a baby wolf with me . She was so eger to help Amy it was just amazing she knew what to do right then and there. "

"Wow thats amazing "

"I know i was talking with clint and he said that her parents were animal doctors to . "So she helped out to "  "ya"

"Later that night at dinner "

"So Victoria amy tells me you had a grat day with your dad "

"Ya i got to help deliver a baby wolf"

Lou looks worried

"What you mean?"

"I needed help and Victoria jumped in she knew what to do "

"Isnt that dangerous i mean you never know what the mother wolf would do "

"I was careful lou and my dad wouldn't  of had me help if it was dangerous.  Besides i learned what to do by my parents befor they died i did alot of hands on learning when i was home school"

"Spacking of school.  I think you should go to school with my daughter "

"Not this again "

"You will have someone you know there and you will get  Socialized"

"No i dont want to ok im fine being homeschooled . And i socialize with my friends on fild trips who are also home schooled ."

"Victoria i just think you would learn better "

"With all do respect aunt lou . Your not my mother amy is . I do what they say not you " she gets up and sighs "i have homework to do . I will call it a night "

She leaves the house

Later lou was outside haveing a drink ."what in the world is worng with you lou . You kniw Victoria was bullied in school why bring it up ?"
.

"because i think it would help her amy you cant just let cut herself off from the world "

"Shes not shes doing fine lou . And shes My daughter not yours "

"I know that amy but she needs to get more out there"

"Shes fine how she is . So drop the schooling thing befor you give her other  Anxiety attack" amy gose to leave .

"How coukd let her do that with ty "

"What you mean the wolf ?"

"Yes"

"Shes safe lou and you know ty would never put her in danger "

"Right because your the role  models right"

"ENOUGH "

amy looks and saw Victoria crying

"Oh sweetheart im sorry "

"Why are you fighting over me?"

"Oh sweetie its ok your ok you didnt do anything worng aunt lou just likes to voice her  Opinions with out seeing the damage its done "

Amy leaves with her daughter .