🐎4🐎

Amy was at her dads Rodeo school  with Victoria.  She walks in the arena and was watching but  what cought her eye was a girl trick riding.  Amy smiles watching  her daughter  . The rider  walks over to her . "Becca i would like you to meet  my daughter Victoria.  Shes the new owner of Lightning your trick riding horse.  Victoria smiles "nice to meet you " "same to you Victoria so are you tacking up trick riding?" "Im thinking about it . " Becca smiles "will I can teach you  if you want I also work  for a team . Victoria goes shy . "My daughter is just interested in trick rideing  for now . Becca  nods  "no worries  extreme  is not for everyone.  But I can teach her one on one with Lighting  if you want "
Victoria nods.

Later at heartland
Victoria was geting ready for her lesson.  Lou and georgie pull up.in the driveway.  Victoria  waves . "Wow you are going into trick riding?"  Asked Lou  "ya but not for a team just want to learn it more . Lou nods "dose your parents  know ? Victoria nods
Lou nods "ok "  later after her lesson  Victoria walks out of the barm and saw other girl walk into the barn.  "Who are you?"  She asked.  "Im Victoria amys and tys daughter.  "I was told she had a baby". "Im there adopted daughter "
"Oh nice to meet you Im Mallory "
I use to work here  few years ago"
Victoria nods "i heard bout you "
"Is amy here?" "Ummmmm I think she is at the house . Mallory  nods . "Oh this is my husband Jake "
"Nice to meet you " Victoria  says .  She gose up to the house and hides behind  amy .

"Oh  whats worng  hunny"

Amy looks and saw  Mallory

"Sweetheart why don't  you go in the living room  and read your book "

Victoria  gose in there .

Mallory nods "so you adopted  a kid nice .

"Thankyou shes really shy at times but were working on . How was your honeymoon?" 

"Good we thought we come back for a visit  "

"Yes will your more then wlcome  to "

Amy smiled