🐎3🐎

As the days go by at Heartland
Amy was working with Victoria teaching her trick rideing.  "Way to go Victoria your doing a grate job . Victoria smiles "thanks mom " "hey you ok ?" "Ya Im fine its just Georgies friends met me in town today and they laughed  at me "
"Oh sweetheart Im sorry why were they laughing?" "Because they heard Im home schooled "
"They just dont understand like we do " .  "I know its just bullying  was the reason why I went to home schooling its easier that way for me . Amy sighs And nods "ok lets call it a day you should get cleaned up .

Victoria nods  she gose to get cleaned  up and she saw Georgie and adam and sighs . "Hey Victoria  how was your trick riding?"  "Ok i guess mom said im doing good . "
"Look Victoria Im sorry about jaded qnd them they shouldn't have laughed  at you for being home schooled " said Georgie
"Its fine no big deal " "why are you home schooled?"  Asked Adam .
"I was bullied at my old school got to a point I couldn't  go to school
So im home schooled "  "if I were you I would face them " Victoria sighs "you don't  think I tryed that ? For months  and months  I tryed to face them but it didnt work . I got to the point  where I just hated schooled.  So home school it was for me . "But thanks  adam I will face them . She gose to the bathroom.  Georgie sighs "wow your really on a role huh "  "im sorry I was trying to understand her .  "Will it takes time trust me I been where she is not the home schooled thing but trying to fit into a new family " adam sighs "will sorry "   Georgie sighs "you know what I think you should  go I have a jumping lesson so " Adam leaves

Later at dinner Victoria wasnt eating much . "Victoria is everything ok?" Asked her dad . "Ya Im fine I guess "

Tim sighs "so Amy are you going to put Victoria In school  with Georgie?"  "Ummm no were going to stick with her in home schooling its easy qnd shes relaxed  witch is what we want her to be for now.  Tim sighs "what was the reason why she was put into that ?" "I was bullied " Victoria said " tim looks at her "who bullied you ?" "Kids at my old school "  jack looks at Tim "i think we should leave it at that "
Georgie nods "I agree especially after today "  Amy looks at Victoria
"What els happened?"  Victoria sighs and went outside. Amy stops the others "i got it "

Outside on the porch
"Hey Victoria whats worng?"
Victoria sobes. "Today after I was done with my riding I came in to get a shower and that . And I ran Into Georgie and Adam . She was telling me how sorry her friends did at Maggie's  I told them why I wasnt in school.  And then Adam  told me I have face them . And I had enough like they everyone knows things better then I know my slef . Amy sighs "oh sweetheart  I know its heard but its going to be ok . She hugs her and sighs . Lou walks outside  with the girls.  "I was going to take them to get ice cream want to come ?" Amy nods "

(At Maggie's)
Lou and the girls walk in and they sit down to get Ice cream.
And adam was there with Jade and them. Georgie walks over to them "Jade Adam I need to talk to you guys outside "

The three of them went outside
Jade looks worried "whats up?"
"Look I dont appreciate you and your rodeo friends makeing funn of my cousin so can you tell them to knock it off . Victoria feels out of place as is " Jade nods "already did told them they laughe at her again they deal with me "  Georgie nods "
She then looks at at adam . "Now for you. You have to lay off of saying  the frist thing  that comes  out of your month with her get ?" Adam nods . They  walk back in and sigh Georgie sits down qmd smiles "everything is settled "