When Jimin and Namjoon arrived to the station after going to the hospital to find out they missed you, they were dejected. But once they walked past the door, your figure softly sleeping against Officer Jaebum turned their dejection into cooing. Jaebum looked at the both of them with a small smile and a define frown.

"You know this girl?" Namjoon asked on an equal foot

"Yeah, I know her very well. You'll see her often." Jaebum sighed

Wondering what he meant by that, they both walked forward about to ask more question when the phone of the officer rang. Widening his eyes, Jaebum got up and looked at Jimin before putting Eli in his arms softly as the male automatically put his arms out. Jimin was surprised by his own action and so was Namjoon.

"She's light." Jimin whispered surprised again

"She doesn't eat that much." Mark another officer friend said with a deep frown "We thought she had gotten better, but as always she's hiding her pain."

"Who is she Mark?" Namjoon asked pointing the girl from the chin

Jimin sat down and put her comfortably against himself. She fit perfectly into his arm. The regulate sound of her heart beating along with the soft breath taking made Jimin's fox relax. Protected. Warm. Namjoon had also a satisfied rumble coming out of his throat. An injured person and especially a younger girl always lit up the protective instinct of the predators even if they were human.

"Her name is Eli, she's a student at V University. She's gotten involved in more than 200 cases... since she's four. Always related to hybrids." He announced

"What?!" the voice of Jimin was loud and incredulous

Stirring in her sleep with a frown, Eli moved into a more comfortable position straddling Jimin into a bear hug. Frozen, the hybrid took a deep breath.

"Ah Jungkook." Yugyeom said looking behind them

You stood up, getting off Jimin's lap only to see Jaebum welcoming you on his. With a pained sigh, you landed on his laps holding your shoulder as you looked at the hybrid arounds the room. Other than Sam, there were four hybrids: two preys and two predators. A swan with beautiful black wings, the bunny hybrid from this afternoon/morning, a tiger who looked hyped up and another one...a panther. You looked at the Nam pack and you could tell that they knew each other.

"I'm really sorry officer." You said to the fox hybrid

He looked at you expressionless as his eyes trailed on the hand Jaebum had around your waist. The dog hybrid tightened his grip almost unconsciously and a frown appeared on the forehead of the fox. The silence as everyone observed Jimin's reaction was deafening to you. You pinched Jaebum and he let go of you with a hiss as you stood up. 

The little movement you made, made your shoulder throb. That's what the nurse meant by unable to move it. You were about to excuse yourself home as you grabbed your back with your right hand, but the bunny hybrid grabbed it before you could.

"Yes?" you said tilting your head at him

"I'm sorry." He said as his ears flopped on each side of his head.

The grey fluffy ears almost triggered a stupid instinct of wanting to touch them. Fortunately you couldn't move your left hand and held your hand forward for your bag. He kept holding onto it looking down. You looked around seeing his pack mates silent and looking at him worried. You mustered a smile.

"Anyone should have moved before me. Letting someone be in danger like this is unacceptable. Moreover, I don't regret it at all. To have saved such a fine guy, I rather feel myself flattered. And you don't have to apologize. It's true I put myself between me and the guy, but it was my decision. Not yours. You are a victim here." You said as he looked at you surprised