" keep going daddy loves this " 

I moaned and brought myself back up  jerking  him off a bit spitting on his balls . 
" Your not gonna - " he gasped as I gave a wicked smirk and fit both of his balls in my mouth gently licking them with my tongue as he threw his head back cursing at the pleasure as I took them out going down on his dick one more time as he moaned my name loudly . 

" ISA I'M GONNA CUM COME UP " he said as his cum landed all over my face and I smiled as he kissed me again .

" you look so happy baby " he smiled as I got up with it still on my face 

" whats not to be happy about I have you and your kids on me " I laughed licking what I could off of my face. I wiped the rest off  and showered 

" I love you Isa " 

I blushed deeply and he noticed hugging me tightly 

" I love you too Shisui - " I said before he pulled me into a kiss . 

I got dressed and ran to the cafe - not seeing Obito . I face palmed . He ran up panting 10 minutes later and we went in to discuss the mission we had together . 

" how long is it going to be to take the escort to the Hidden Mist and keep watch of her / him ?" I said hoping it was no longer than a week so I could be with Shisui . 

" Lady tsunade didn't say but maybe a 2 or 3 weeks if there are no step backs ." he said sighing along with me - Obito really missed Rin and Naruto when he was away 

" welp who else is coming ?" I asked trying to lighten the mood 

" we have to report to her about that before you go " 

I smiled at Obito and nodded " word is Obito ......." 

" what ?" he said leaning in closer 

" the Anbu have been saying when it is time for a new Kage - Lady Tsunade put your name down Obito " I said smirking at him - it was true Obito was one of the most powerful ninja and was always the first out when problem was posed . 

I got up and left my money " Isa wait TELL ME MORE IS IT REALLY TRUE " he said chasing after me. 

" ask Kakashi if you don't believe me Obito - senpai " I laughed 

_________________________ LADY TSUNADE'S OFFICE 

" Alright every one I hope you know why your here this is  the client and her family we are missing two more people . " she said face palming 

" Obito should be here soon Muh lady " I smiled " and who else ?" 

" Shisui " she sighed 

I was happy about it but Kiez and I would probably be a better fit we had 3 Uchiha and a medic ninja 

"Lady Tsunade what is Kiez doing ?" I asked as Obito and Shisui bussed through the door giggling . 

" you both are late  any way Kiez is going on a mission for his clan tomorrow for a while " the Hokage said sternly 

" apologies muh lady " they bowed as Shisui winked at me and I fluttered around hiding my    face , I can't go on a mission acting all love sick . idiot . 

" alright every one on this mission Sakura will be joining you all she is my sub- ordinate and I think she has done enough to heal you all . Now you will leave tomorrow at dawn Uchiha Shisui , Uchiha Obito , Uchiha Isa gosh thats a lot of Uchiha and Sakura Haruno you're dismissed ." she said handing Obito the details . 

" Obito wait I need to talk to you " Tsuande said 

Obito and I smiled at each other and I left with Sakura and Obito . I was about to divert to go Kiez to switch eyes - I'd need a byakugan  

" where you going cutie ?" Shisui smiled 

" I need to switch my eye out with Kiez we need the Byakugan on this mission . " I said waving at them 

" are you two dating ?" Sakura asked smiling at Shisui 

" yeah she's my girlfriend and from what I heard you like a certain Uchiha too " Shisui ruffled her hair smiling 

She turned red " Sasuke - kun " she sighed " but he only interested in Naruto , Itachi and Isa he barely even notices me . " 

" maybe if you were a bit nicer to Naruto and eased off a bit and show him how powerful you are" he said " you can show him that on this mission  , I'll be sure to tell about how useful you are if you are " 

" Alright then Shisui " Sakura smiled 

I saw Kiez laying down on the ground in the patio of his house . I put my face in the way of his and he screamed . 

" am I that ugly ?" I laughed 

" where did you come from  Isa ? " I gasped dramatically " no I didn't realize how deep in thought I was " 

" about what ?" 

" becoming the one of the leaders of the Hyuga and training one of the branch family members like myself - I've been trying to change the system thats why I decided to make this boy the strongest Hyuga . " 

" who ?" I asked confused 

" Neji Hyuga he is from the same family as I " he sighed " so I'm taking him to train alot " 

" oh " 

" thanks for listening " he said pulling me down next to him " why are you here  ?" 

" I needed to borrow your Byakugan for this mission " I smiled nervously " It's okay if you need it for your training with Neji " 

" no problem " he smiled taking  out his right eye as I did the same 

" Thanks Kiez come over later " I smiled 

He nodded and waved at me and I ran home with a Byakugan and sharingan smiling - but I bumped into someone , we both fell and then I blushed slightly at the sight of Shisui who continued eating his dangos with Itachi and Izumi . 

" even with those 2 eyes you didn't see me baby " he laughed 

I still not getting up I got lost in those eyes " Isa " he said snapping his fingers " where in the middle of the road " we both blushed 

" I'm sorry " I whispered still red but getting off of him . Izumi gave some of her dangos and Shisui threw over his shoulder as we all ate and walked home .