Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train

Start from the beginning

Looking down onto the sea, something unbelievable happened, one submarine after another crashed into each other, yet it didn't look like they were actively driving into each other, it was more like an invisible force pulled them.

'Is that the power of that corpse?', Kevin thought looking back at the President who was sitting calmly yet menacing on his seat with his eyes closed. 

As soon as the last submarine was destroyed, Grey Serpent began to speak.

"We are approaching the island of Great Britain. Approximately 10 minutes until we arrive at the landing place."

"That fast?", Raven asked confusedly and looked outside to see the island's shores, as if it was pulled towards them.

Soon, the airship landed near the city of London, and the President and his followers follow him and Kevin toward the location of the Second Key, although the group got slowed down a bit by the Schicksal Overseer and Sovereign of Anti-Entropy. After a while, the group entered the city, yet the streets were void of any life. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by the President. 

"Why comes that there are no civilians around?", the President asked distrusting the situation. 

Upon hearing the President's concern, the soldiers, Stand User and Valkyries made themselves ready for combat.

"Before we arrived, we evacuated the city", Kevin said continuing his way toward the Key.

Although not trusting the man of the previous era, Valentine still followed him to the object of his desire. It truly was suspicious, first, they get attacked at St. Freya, then over the North Sea, but not when they were walking through the city. Not a single sign of the opposing faction or any traps. Valentine called for Bronya who immediately went to his side.

"Have you finished?", Valentine asked the short girl, carefully making sure that Kevin won't hear him.

"Yes. Only linking it to the Key is necessary now", Bronya replied.

"Perfect. As soon as everything is over, I will grant you a wish. Whatever you want", the President promised the silver-haired girl.

"Thank you, Mr. Valentine", she answered honestly with a small smile.

"When I give you the sign, activate it."

"I will!"

Continuing to walk around the empty city, Valentine grew impatient, but as he wanted to confront the white-haired man, Kevin turned around. Now near the River Thames, the 'sire of World Serpent began to speak to the President.

"We've arrived. The Second Divine Key is right in front of us. 

"I fear, I can't let you do this."

Suddenly, the noise of mechanical parts and the clapping of hands could be heard, as several mechs of Anti-Entropy appeared around them. Out of nowhere, a blond woman appeared. Cocolia looked down from a building at them with a smug smile as if her plan has been worked out perfectly.

"You are a hindrance to my country and the world, out of my way", Valentine said calmly but his menacing tone made his intentions clear.

"We are a hindrance to the world? Oh, but what about you? Giving the parts of that corpse into that girl's hand?"

"Into the hands of the Final Herrscher?"

The entries group gasped at Cocoloia's words. Can her words be trusted? Is Kiana truly the Herrscher that brings the end to the human race?

"Me?", Kiana questioned confused.

"Yes, you are, though you are still far away from it", Valentine suddenly said, shocking even Kevin who had his usual emotionless expression changed into one of surprise.