Chapter 11: Catch the Rainbow Part 2

Valkyrie Eye Catch :D

Name: Cecilia Schariac

Occupation: none

Nationality: German 

Once known as the strongest Valkyrie of Schicksal before the 2nd Eruption happened where she supposedly died alongside the Herrscher of the Void, Sirin. Saved by the President of the United States of America, Funny Valentine II. she and Sirin lived from there on with him. She may doesn't work as Valkyrie anymore but that doesn't mean that she can't fight, even without having a Stand. In fact, she is so strong that even her husband who wields the mighty D4C is afraid of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[18:39 In the airship of F. Valentine II.]

Everything on the President's airship was alright until it began to shake until it stopped. But this silence was only short-lived as the door blasted open and multiple mechs began to attack by releasing a white-colored gas. the President, Blackmore, and the Valkyries including Wendy began to cough until they fell unconscious, yet the President tried to stand up against it...

"D4-....." He started but couldn't finish his sentence as he also fell unconscious.

As the gas was disappearing a girl with short white hair and two differently colored eyes, armed with a scythe entered the room.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here? It's the stupid Idiotka Bronya." The girl said as she was looking at her prisoners.

"Take them on our ship." She commanded some people who began to drag the President, Blackmore, and the Valkyries on their own ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[18: 35 At an unknown place]

A few minutes before the attack on Valentine's airship happened, Raven was walking through several halls to report back to her 'sire', the big boss of World Serpent otherwise called Kevin. Just like she never has left the room, her 'sire' was sitting on his throne.

"What took you so long, Raven?" He asked the woman.

"You should be more grateful to the girl that already helped you with the President," Raven replied.

"You shouldn't talk like that to our 'sire'."

A woman wearing a jackal mask said to the woman in the grey suit.

"Well, I talked with the President after one of his subordinates nearly killed me-" Raven began but got then cut off by the woman with the jackal mask.