Chapter 12: In A Silent Way Part 1

[12:23 New York City, Residence of F. Valentine II.]

Inside his office, President Valentine was preparing himself for a public speech he has to hold later this day. A day has passed since he, Blackmore, and the St. Freya Valkyries Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and Fu Hua could escape with Schicksal A-Rank Valkyrie Wendy who not only carried the Gem of Desire but also the Legs of the Saint's Corpse, with the help of the third big organization called World Serpent. As he was reading the paper with his speech, Valentine recalled the events of the last day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK!

An airship of World Serpent arrived in skies of over New York City, on board: President Funny Valentine II., his loyal subordinate Blackmore, the four St. Freya Valkyries, the host of the Gem of Desire and the Legs of the Holy Corpse as well as the two people of the third faction, a woman named Raven and a man who is called Gray Serpent. 

The airship headed in the direction of the powerful man's home. Above the area of his property, the Valkyries of the Immortal Blades who were still there,  as well the guards and Stand Users of the President got in a position to defend against a possible threat. This was until Cecilia stepped on the private landing area with Welt the head of Anti-Entropy and Otto Apokalypse the Schicksal Overseer behind her. Next to them stood also her BFF Theresa and her adopted daughter Sirin. At her side was also Mike O. who was personally instructed by the President himself to guard her no matter what. 

"Everyone please lower your weapons, they aren't our enemies!" Cecilia called out.

The guards and Stand User immediately lowered their weapons and stands, after all being the First Lady and wife of the President gives her words some weight. The Valkyries on the other hand weren't that obedient until Durandal, the captain of the Immortal Blades, ordered it.

The World Serpent vessel landed and the entrance to the ship opened and a small stair folded out. The first one who stepped out of the ship was Kiana who was brightly smiling before announcing their return.

"WE ARE BAAAAAACK!" She exclaimed in her high-pitched voice which caused some of the guards to flinch.

The white-haired girl then ran to her mother and now younger or older sister Sirin and hugged them. How wholesome.

The next ones are Mei and Bronya carrying the now awake Wendy. Two guards immediately headed to the two as Bronya began to speak.

"Take care of her. Order from Mr. Valentine." Bronya said to the guards who nodded and brought the girl to their in-house 'hospital'.

After the two girls, Fu Hua and Raven came out of the ship but they waited a few meters away from the ship for the three missing people.

The last ones were the President himself, his guard Blackmore, and Gray Serpent who was intensely talking to the President. 

"As I already said it, our leader wishes to have a meeting with you," the man with the mask said.

"I'm very busy for the next day and can't say when I will have time for a meeting, but he can always call me on phone. I'm sure we will find a fitting day for a meeting," Valentine replied.

"Very well, I will tell that our leader. Before we have to depart, in the name of World Serpent and our leader, if you need any help or support, do not hesitate to call us for support," Gray Serpent said uncommonly polite and generous.