Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train

Start from the beginning

And so Cecilia dragged two of the three leaders with her, although Otto and Welt tried to flee, they were powerless against the overwhelming strength of a Valkyrie and an angry wife.

"Yeah! Show them who's boss, mom!", Sirin cheered.

A few minutes later, screams of agony could be heard through the steely corridors of the airship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Bronya and the President...

"Have you finished everything?", Valentine asked the short girl.

"Not yet, the Bronya is still at it."

"I don't want to stress you, but it must be finished by the time we arrive at the Second Key."

"Understood", Bronya said and made a small salute gesture to the President.

"I'm counting on you", Valentine said before making his way back to the meeting room. 

On his way, he could hear the painful screams until he passed by a door to a specific room...

"Never ever insult my Valentine again!", he could hear Cecilia yelling, followed by the pained voices of the Overseer and Sovereign.

"As I said... fools...", he said to himself, shaking his head and continuing his way.

Eventually, he arrived at the meeting room and went to his previous seat across from the 'sire' of World Serpent. 

The atmosphere was tense, nobody dared to speak, not even Kiana. Everything was silent until the loud noise of an explosion shocked the ship and the alarm went off. Standing up from his seat Kevin went to Grey Serpent.

"What happened, Grey Serpent?"

"We are under attack. According to the radar, several submarines of Anti-Entropy are firing at us with an unidentified honkai-energy-powered weapon. It seems they waited for us at the North Sea.

"I entrust you to take us safely to London", Kevin said keeping his cool and went back to his seat. 

"Mr. President, your orders?", Blackmore asked his boss.

"Stay here. There is no need for you to take action."

Surprised by the words of the president and his calm attitude in the face of the current situation, the Stand Users followed his orders, and just like them, the Valkyries also followed his order as the President is currently their boss since their original boss seems to be unable to give any orders.

"And Kiana, Sirin. Please take a seat", he gestured to the empty seats to his right.

Confused but still obedient, the two girls did what they were told. 

The attacks continued and although the shields were able to protect the vessel, the uneasy feeling of being under attack seems to bother some of the passengers.

"Mr. President, we should fight back!", Durandal said in a louder and slightly commanding tone.

"Only things of beauty and happiness gather towards the corpse", was everything that Valentine said.

Before the blond Valkyrie could talk back, another loud explosion could be heard.

Kevin turned toward Grey Serpent.

"The ship has not taken any damage, it seems that one of the submarines of Anti-Entropy crashed into another, causing the destruction of both ships."

Shocked by the report of Grey Seprent, the Valkyries as well as the Stand Users, and even Kevin and his followers went to the window.