Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train

Start from the beginning

"I know you are good with hacking. As soon as Blackmore returns, familiarize yourself with the device that 'The Expert' has left."

"Yes sir", the small silver-haired girl replied.

"Mr. President, I overheard you were saying something about the Second Divine Key?", Welt Yang went to him.

"It's the last part of the plan...", Valentine said before turning his gaze outside of the window.

"To grant this world everlasting fortune and protection."

And so they endured the attack of Anti-Entropy, the valkyries of St. Freya fought well alongside the guard of the President. Without major losses, they successfully defended the building until the promised airship, only a bit smaller than the Hyperion of St. Freya, arrived. 

Upon leaving the valkyrie school, the attacks of Anti-Entropy now focused on the vessel that transports the valuable cargo. Using this opportunity, the Valkyries retreated and the soldiers retreated to a safe place.

Inside the airship, Grey Serpent greeted the president and guided them toward a waiting room. For some reason, there was an unordinary amount of heaters in it. But they only had to wait for a few moments, until a man with similar features to Kiana entered the room with Jackal and Raven. 

"Welcome, Mr. President", Kevin greeted the blond man.

"I must thank you, Mr. Kevin", Valentine replied, although a cold shiver went down his spine as soon as the white-haired man went for a handshake.

Suddenly the heaters got turned on and produced enough heat to maintain room temperature, so that's why there were so many heaters placed here, was the thought of the companions of the President.

"There is no need. We do this for humanity", Kevin said looking outside through a window, "What is the next step after we get to the Second Key?"

"This is something I would also like to know, Mr. President", Otto suddenly said, with Welt nodding in agreement.

Valentine didn't say anything, thinking about telling them the last part of his plan. Eventually, he decided to reveal the final part of his grand plan.

"Currently, the leaf of the Imaginary Tree is about to fall from it. I will use the Saint's Corpse to stabilize and solidify the leaf's position in the endless sea of parallel worlds."

Kiana, Mei, and Bronya, as well as most of the other valkyries and Stand Users that went with them, were shocked by the revelation, yet the three leaders, Tesla, Einstein, and Durandal seem not to be impressed and rather disappointed.

"So you basically just want to create an anchor point to stabilize a bubble universe?", eventually, Durandal began to speak and the leaders of the three factions also gave their critique. 

"Fools!", Valentine suddenly yelled.

"The power of the Saint's Corpse is by far greater! You don't understand it. Only things of happiness and beauty gather towards the corpse. You will understand as soon as it happens!"

Valentine stood up, enraged about the behavior of the three leaders, and left the room and took Bronya with him. 

The three leaders sighed at this, probably overthinking their actions...  when suddenly a hand appeared on the left shoulder of the Schicksal Overseer and the right shoulder of the AE-Sovereign. As the two looked back, they looked into the smiling face of Cecilia, yet the smile could hide the malicious intent of the woman. 

"Mr. Grey Serpent is there perhaps an unused room that I can use to talk with those two in private?", she asked kindly.

"Please follow me", the Grey Serpent replied.