#AdventuresInBunnysitting

The scene begins as kara is in her room still asleep as she wakes up do to knocking

Kara: -groans-"stupid super-hearing"

Mr. danvers: "kara, your friends are here"

Kara: "what?, who's coming over here this early?"

She is almost at the door as zee slams it open coming in with 2 bunny's as Izuku walks in

Zee: "kara dear, my pride and joy"

Kara: "pride and huh?"

Zee: she shows of a bunny"this is blackberry hazel-von oslo III and this" she shows of the other bunny "is dandelion pipkin da heisenplay"

Kara: "okay, why are they in my room?"

Izuku: "we're sitting them while zee has an show planned"

Zee: "yeah we had a whole text thing about it last night"

She scrolls trough her phone as kara just replied with 'whatev'

Kara: "whatev"

Zee: "please, kara! you simply cannot flake on me now! this is my very first paid performance as a solo magician and i need you 2 to care for my my two little lovelies while i'm away"

Kara: "can't you just take them with you? aren't they you know part of your act  or something?"

Izuku: "yeah?"

Zee: -scoffs-"these are magical rabbits my dears, they might be a bit much for a children's birthday party, now where can i put them?"

Kara: "i don't know put them over there"

She point to the floor as izuku and zee see it's a total mess

Zee: -gasps-"on this floor? ugh, hold this now-"

She gives both a rabbit each as she cleans the room and explains the rules of bunnysitting

Zee: "there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind, first they must be given only organic vegetables cut into segments of no larger than an inch cube and i'm afraid i'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables as little blackberry hazel-von oslo III has had some issues with stomach discomfort then of course they'll need access to fresh water at all times, no cooler then 57 degrees fahrenheit that's around 13.5 degrees celsius, ooh and very important when it's time for their brushing-"

Kara: -stammers-"how long are you gonna be gone?"

Izuku: "yeah this is a little bit excessive"

Zee: "eh, no more than an hour"

She then creates a poster on the wall

Zee: "now as to the brushing 3 strokes gently to the left then 5 strokes gently to the right"

Kara: "yeah yeah i got it"

Zee: "alright" she is then seen leaves

Izuku: "wait zee, is there a rule we cannot break?"

Zee: "oh yeah thanks for reminding me, do not under any circumstances  put these 2 together, do you understand?"

Izuku: "understood"

Kara: "whatev"

zee: -exclaims-"thank you, kara izuku! mommy's gonna miss you lovelies, see you soon! bye!"

She leaves waving as the rabbits wave back as kara looks at the bunnies as she puts them on the floor

Kara: (with a baby voice)"whose the cutest little bunny-wunnies of all bunny-wunnies? it's you isn't it? yes yes oh are you the sweetest little magical bunnies? are you? are you the sweetest and magicaliest? i think so yes i do"