C9. 🚨My Little Omega (MewBright) [M]

Bright's pov:

"AAAAAAHHHHNNN!!" I screamed loudly as i came for the 3rd time.

My body was trembling as i clenched him tightly inside me.

He growled and thrust deep inside me one more time before cumming.

I jolted and moaned loudly as i felt his knot form inside me and his hot cum fill me.

It's so good...

I feel so full...

I slumped on top of him trying to catch my breath.

He was also panting holding my ass tightly in his big hands.

He didn't pull out even after we caught our breath.

I licked my lips as i clenched and unclenched around his big dick which was buried inside my pussy.

His knot still didn't disappear.

"Your dick feels so good, daddy..." I looked up at him.

He grinned at that. "I know my little omega. You've shown it so many times."

I smiled shyly at that and nuzzled my face in his weaty chest breathing in his musky scent.

He brought one of his hands upto my head and patted gently.

I melted immediately at the touch and purred softly as he kept carding his fingers through my hair gently.

"Such an adorable little one you are." He pecked the top of my head making me giggle at the compliment.

"Daddy is also very handsome..." I said leaning into his palm.

His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

He slowly pulled out after his knot disappeared.

I pouted at the feeling of emptiness.

He pushed me up as he sat up.

"What is it little one?" He asked making me sit on his lap facing him.

"I feel empty... I don't like it..." I muttered hugging his waist.

"Hmm... I would let you have my dick inside you for longer... But you need to go home." He hugged me back.

Tears started forming in my eyes at that.

"I don't want to go home. I want to stay with daddy." I tightened my arms around him.

He held my chin and made me look at him.

"Be careful with your words little one. Once you give yourself to me, there won't be any turning back."

"I know, daddy. I love you so much. You're the only one who actually loves me. My father hates me because I'm an omega." I replied.

"Do you want me to take you away from him?" He asked.

I perked up at that and looked at him wide-eyed.

"Really? Daddy will take me?"

He smiled warmly and brushed back my bangs. "Of course. I don't want to be away from my little omega either."

A wide smile formed on myself at that. "Daddy please take me away! I want to be with you forever!"

He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Your wish... Is my command... My little one."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where the fuck have you been?" My father hissed at me the moment i went into the house.

He was sitting on the couch in the living room with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Studying. I had a group project to finish." I answered flatly without looking at him as i made my way upstairs and into my bedroom.