C3. 🚨The Prince's Property (MewSingto) [M]

Singto's pov:

"Kong!" I looked to my side when i heard my name being called.

"Yes?" I stood up from the chair i was sitting on when i saw p'Tor come upto me.

"Are you up for an extra dance tonight? One of the other kids fell sick so they had to call in." She sighed.

I tilted my head.

I did say i wouldn't do more than one dance...

A grin formed on my face.

"Kong? What are you grinning about?" She covered herself with her arms.

"Nothing p'. Sure I'm up for it. When is it?" I chuckled.

"In that case, you need to go up on stage with Gun after Julie and Sun finish." She said.

"Got it. I'll make sure to be ready." I nodded.

"Thanks. I'll let you keep 90% tonight in exchange." She patted my shoulder and walked away.

I sat back down on the chair and took my phone.

I wonder what you'll do my prince...

You did say you'll be coming tonight...

I hope you come early...

I licked my lips as i could already imagine what he's going to do when he sees me doing another dance tonight.

Good thing i wore my special outfit tonight.
.
.
.
.
I looked at the crowd infront of the stage after Gun and i went on.

My grin widened when i locked eyes with a certain someone sitting at the bar.

I winked at him as the music started and our performance also started with that.

I made sure to move in ways so that all my curves would be accentuated and i kept licking my lips.

The crowd was going wild and were throwing money on money.

I glanced at him occasionally.

I could tell his blood was boiling.

So to break his control i locked gazes with him as i tangled my legs on the pole and licked my index finger as i would service him.

Everything around me stopped in that instant.

Gun was frozen on the floor and the money being thrown was frozen in mid air. Everyone else were also frozen in their spots.

As if time had stopped.

I chuckled as i felt the air getting colder.

My prince finally snapped.

I looked at him as he came up onto the stage and stood infront of me.

His eyes had turned a chilling shade of grey and he was gritting his jaw tightly.

"One. Dance. Was all i allowed." He growled pulling me against him by my waist.

"Well, someone had to call in because they were sick. So i had no choice." I played innocent.

He gripped my hair tightly and yanked it back slightly making me shiver.

"Don't play dumb little lamb. I can see through your lies." He scraped his teeth against my throat.

I licked my lips as i felt myself getting aroused from the sensation and his husky voice.

"What are you going to do about it hm?" I egged him on even more.

I know damn well my ass is going to get thoroughly wrecked if i keep doing this.