C6.🚨Professor's Pets (GulfMewBright) [M]

Mew's pov:

I grinned as i sat back in my chair and looked at the students who were doing their tasks.

I had already assigned some work for them to do in pairs and told them to come upto me if they had questions.

So now I'm just sitting here behind my desk looking over them.

My eyes wandered over two certain kids.

I snorted softly as i saw how they were glancing at me discreetly (that's what they think).

They really think i wouldnt notice them looking at me with those eyes everyday.

I shivered slightly as i thought about what i had planned to do today.

I've been dropping small hints to them for the last 2 weeks but they don't seem to get the clue.

So today i decided I'm going to be bold.

I could feel my dick slightly twitching at the thought.

Ahhh this is going to be so much fun...
.
.
.
.
All of them perked up the moment the bell rang.

I got up from my chair as they started packing their bags.

"Ok make sure to do all homework for next week! Gulf and Bright stay back. I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"Professor are you going to give special classes for your pets? We'll report you for differentiation!" One of the other kids yelled.

The others laughed at that.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not going to do that. I just need to talj to them about something." I sighed and shook my head.

I went to the door and locked it after they all left.

"Now. It seems that you have some explaining to do." I sat down on my desk as they stood infront of me looking pale.

"You really think i wouldn't notice how you look at me during classes?" I let my voice drop a notch.

They gulped.

I gripped their collars and pulled them close to me.

"P-professor we..." They stuttered.

"Ssshhh..." I shushed them taking them by surprise.

"You know... You two are not that bad looking yourselves..." I leaned forward and licked their earlobes one by one.

They shivered at the touch.

"I'm not going to pretend to be a saint when I'm the complete opposite. And you're adults. So let's have some fun shall we?" I looked at them grinning.

Their eyes widened at that.

"You've wanted to taste me all this time haven't you? Now this is your chance. Please me well and you might get a second one even. Or maybe more..." I licked my lips seductively as i unbuttoned my shirt revealing my torso.

I could tell they were getting aroused.

I spread my legs wide open as i leaned back on my hands.

"Come on. Don't take so long. I don't like waiting."

They immediately stepped closer and lowered their mouths on my chest.

I arched my back and closed my eyes in pleasure as they latched onto my nipples and started sucking.

"Aaaahhh... Aaahhh... Yesss..." I moaned as ran their fingers all over my torso and pulled my shirt down to pool around my wrists on the desk.

Bright slowly trailed down and dipped his tongue into my navel making me jolt and moan a bit louder.