Summer Vacation

Hiro's P.O.V.

Yes! Summer vacation! I can't wait to spend summer with Aunt Cass and Baymax too, we have plans going on, and with my friends too! I ran out of the building of SFIT university (I don't know what SFIT means, sorry). And head to the bike stand, where I left my electromagnet suspension bike, Gogo gave me for my birthday.

As I was about to leave, someone called me, making me turn around. "Hey Hiro." Gogo greeted as she came closer. "Hey Gogo." I greeted her back. "You coming to the lab tonight right? Were suppose to finish the project we planned last month." She said popping her gum in her mouth.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss the final touch!" I replied smiling at her. "Great, see you there, nerd." Gogo said as she tap her shoes, and wheels appeared underneath, and she rolled away as fast as lightning, like she always was.

I smiled as I remembered the first time I met Gogo. It was before Tadashi died.

Tadashi...I miss that brother of mine, he's the coolest guy I know. But he died because I let him go.

"Hey Hiro!" Someone interrupted my thoughts. I look up and saw Honey Lemon, Fred and Wasabi. "Hey guys!" I greeted them. "Deep in thoughts huh? Is it Tadashi again?" Wasabi asked patting my shoulder. "Yeah.." I replied with a sigh.

"Don't worry Hiro, I'm sure Tadashi is looking at you right now, proud and was saying "That's my bro! Smart and all!" Fred said trying to copy Tadashi's voice. I chuckled, they know how to make me smile. Especially Gogo.

"Where's Gogo?" Asked Honey Lemon. "Well, she scooted away, as fast as lightning." I replied. "Same Gogo." Said Wasabi.

"Well we have to go now Hiro, we'll see you at the lab!" Honey said as she, Wasabi and Fred went on, and scooted away with their new transportation inventions. I sighed and I roll my way back home to my Aunt Cass's café.

"Hey sweetie!" Aunt Cass greeted as I enter the door. "Hi aunt Cass." I greeted back as I head to my room rushing. I spotted Baymax on my bed, stroking Mochi, aunt Cass's cat. "Hey Baymax!" I called as I started packing up some stuff for our invention.

"Welcome home Hiro." Baymax greeted me as he got up from the bed and put Mochi down. "Gear up buddy, were going to the lab." I said as I took my helmet from the shelf.

***

"Let's go Baymax!" I said as I drag Baymax inside the lab halls and to Tadashi's lab, which is now my lab. There I found Gogo, writing on a notebook.
"Hey Gogo!" I greeted her. She look up and closed her notebook and put it in her pocket. "Ready to finish this nerd?" She ask as she takes a screw driver and threw it at me. I swiftly caught it and nodded.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Gogo asked as she turn on the computer showing the blueprint of our invention. "As we did yesterday, we copied Baymax's system program so we can copy it to the megabot's system transmitter, we just had to put some more upgrades and microchips so they can access what they had to do in times of needs." I explained as I showed Gogo what I mean.

You see, Gogo and I are making, new improved megabots. This one is not for bot fights. Its for helping people, like a health care companion like Baymax. This megabot can become your assistant too, this can help people do their work faster.

"Okay, let's start." Gogo said as she started to download all the needed progress for the newly improved megabot.

__________________________________

First chapter kinda sucks right? We more are coming, so tune in every time!