Revival Book

Some time later...

Tommy corned Dream with an axe.

Dream had gotten worse after the destruction of L'Manberg. He had exiled Tommy and tortured him until the last straw... You had stayed quiet and obeyed Dream. If you weren't to obey him, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. He made sure you stayed put in his lair with him at all times.

It was almost like loosing your freedom all over again. Dream called you his and made sure he manipulated everyone into falling for his plans, including you.

Everyone that you knew of, including people you didn't know, entered through the nether portal in Dream's lair. You still loved him, but you wanted to be out of this eternal prison.

Tommy and Tubbo had fought for Tommy's most valuable items, the music discs. And they also fought for their lives and freedom. Dream's words haunted you. "If I can control the things that people love most, I can be control of everyone again."

Punz's words echoed through the room.

"I'm sorry Dream, but you should've paid me more."

Before Dream had went for Tubbo and Tommy, you stood in front of them. "Stay away from them," You hissed. Dream stepped back at your words. "It was all for show, wasn't it, darling?" You gritted your teeth at him.

Back to the current moment, Tommy had grabbed the axe and corned Dream with it as he crawled onto the ground. He swung the axe scraping and cutting Dream's body. His mask fell to the ground. Dream had managed to adjust it to his waist. You could see that he was scared. You had never seen Dream be scared before.

Tommy held the axe over his neck. "Any last words?" You closed your eyes. You still loved him, and he was going to die like Wilbur and your brother. As he got ready to slam it onto him, Dream held up a hand.

"WAIT! I can bring people back to life."

You remembered the next moments clearly. They were hauling Dream away to prison. "Don't you care?" He cried to you. You looked at him in love and hate. "I still love you, but it's for the best," You whispered. He clenched his fists together and gritted his teeth as they placed handcuffs on his bloody hands.

"When I escape from that prison, I'm coming for you, Y/N."

Problems just got worse. Wilbur was revived, but no one had told you after you had lived in isolation... It's not until much later that you realize...