News

"So you and Y/N are a thing now?" Sapnap smirked. 

Dream kept silent, dragging you along and pushing Sapnap out of the way. 

George caught up to you and leaned into your ear. "You didn't want to kiss him, did you?"

As you were ready to say no, a feeling in your heart stopped you. No, you didn't love Dream. RIght? Nope, you didn't. You were Wilbur's and Wilbur's only. Dream tortured you and Wilbur loves you. 

"No, of course not," You whispered nervously. George raised an eyebrow at first, but then he nodded.

Dream threw you into a plain and small bedroom with wooden planks over parts of the window. Threw the cracks, you could see small parts of the outside world. He frowned at your bloodstained and torn-up clothes. 

"I'll be right back, don't move," Dream ordered. For once, you listened.

There was nothing wrong with getting fresh clothes. He returned with a plain-shirt, another lime green hoodie of his, and a clean pair of leggings. Dream also gave you some decent shoes for once. The ones you had been using were the beat-up ones from L'Manberg. You sat down on your bed next to Dream.

"Y/N-" He started while placing a gloved hand on your shoulder. 

"Don't act like I love you just because of the thing you did. And plus, you were just fine torturing me, Clay," You scoffed. 

Dream grabbed your wrist in anger. "Again, don't call me that. Some things must happen," He shrugged.

Before you would get in any more trouble, you shut your mouth. "I have something to tell you about tonight," Dream spoke, fixing the silence. 

"Yes? I doubt that I'll care." He decided to let you go on that one.

 "Tonight we have a meeting with L'Manberg. The whole Dream Team will be there and everyone from L'Manberg will be there," Dream explained.

Your face lit up in happiness at the sound of your home. Wilbur. You might get to see them. Oh, and the others! This would be amazing! 

"Love, I know what you're thinking. You must stay with me. I don't want you seeing Wilbur."

You frowned at his response. "But if we're seeing L'Manberg, can't you let me go home?"

 Dream stared at you for moments. "My darling, this is your new home. At this meeting, it will all make sense, my love."

 You made a face at all of the names he was using for you. It would be better to just ignore it.

"When are we going?"

"Right now, get ready."