The Search

If you get a chance, please check out my two novels that are in progress, "Ticket" and "The Death Dare". Happy Thanksgiving!

A few hours had passed, and the two had seemed intrested in your story. Now, night fell and you were enjoying hot chocolate with Philza. It was calm, and you liked it. Techno rushed in the room with a horrified look on his face.

You jumped from your comfy seat. "What's wrong, Tech?" He was out of breath, and stood still for a moment. "I've gotten information from the situation back in L'Manberg and the Dream SMP." You dragged your hands along your face in annoyance. "I can tell this won't be good. What is it?" You groaned.

Techno ran a hand through his braid in silence. "Dream has almost the whole SMP looking for you, and Wilbur seems to be looking also. There's now going to be a presidental election in L'Manberg apparently after Dream and Tommy got into a big bow duel. Tommy is just barely alive."

Tears started to stream down your face. "That's horrible. I need to get back." Techno shook his head. "You need to stay safe. I don't want them to hurt you. Niki is a great medic from what I've heard. Tommy will be fine." You frowned. "He's your brother! How could you not care?" You cried. Techno crouched down to your level as you two were standing in front of each other. He was tall.

"I do care, Y/N. But I've learned not to show my emotions. It can make you weak."

You sniffled and hugged Techno with a sigh. "Whatever you say, Tech. How close is Dream?" He rubbed his neck nervously. You looked up at his crown and red cape. "He knows that I took you in, and he knows my house is somewhere in the snow biome. And the snow biome I live in isn't that large. So, probably pretty close."

A wave of panic hit you. You looked through the window and saw torches being held by people on horses in the distance. "Techno, you might want to see this."