The Return of a Friend

This gave you severe deja vu. Eret stood between you and Dream as you blurted out your vowes. They were complete lies. Like how much you wanted to marry him. He was ready for his turn. "Y/N, ever since I first laid eyes on you, I've loved you. We've been through a lot, and now I can truly marry the woman I love."

There were some awes and there were some menacing glares. "Is there any object-" Eret started. Dream cut him off there. "We don't need any of those, skip to the I dos." Eret glared at him for a moment but agreed. "Dream, do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Dream smirked at you.

"I do."

"Y/N, do you take Dream to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You looked at Dream's dirty blonde hair that was now visible because he had taken his hood off. Was there a way out of this? Dream looked at you with warning on his face. "Hurry up," He growled under his breath.

It had to be done. You took a deep breath. "She's not going to do it, just take it as an I do. Skip to the kiss part!" He demanded. Eret paused. "But you have to-" Dream held a hand up to Eret's throat. "Does it look like I care? Now say that I can kiss her!" He jumped back in suprise but nodded nervously.

"You may-"

Eret's words were cut off by a man bursting through the door as it slammed shut. He appeared to be holding a sword. As soon as you saw his glowing red eyes and pink hair, you knew who it is was. An old friend of yours. The brother of Wilbur and Tommy.

Technoblade.

You had never seen Dream so terrified before. 

He acted quickly. "Grab Y/N, right now!" He ordered Eret and Sapnap as he ran after you. But you had grabbed onto the hand Techno had extended for you and jumped onto his horse with him. "Let's get you out of here," He said as his fast horse took off.

"Thank you so much, Techno. I'm forever in your debt." "Thank me later. I need to make sure I can actually keep you away from him."

As you were about to settle down, an arrow hit your back. You get out a yelp as blood started pouring out. "Y/N!" Techno yelled, turning to see Alyssa. Dream looked like he was about to attack her. "I meant to aim for her leg!" She insisted. "Lock her up," He ordered Eret. And the crowned man nodded, grabbing onto Alyssa.

Techno was panicking. He wouldn't be able to get make to his snowy cottage in the woods. The last spark of hope arrived. His father, Philza. He swooped down with his giant black wings and you in his arms. "I'll meet you back, son."

Your vision was blurry and you could barely see your rescuer. As he took off, everything went black.