The Meeting

Thank you all so much for 1k views and 32 votes <3

You followed behind Dream and Sapnap, actually having a conversation with George. He was the only nice one here. "Dream has some serious anger issues," You said, playfully mocking Dream with a push. George giggled and pushed you back. ""It's true," He shrugged while laughing. He glared back at the two of you.

"That's quite enough, Y/N. And George. I shouldn't even have to be telling you George, you're my friend." George paused and looked at you. "Sadly." You started to crack up. This was the first time you enjoyed yourself while Dream was there, and it wasn't even him who was making you happy.

"How much longer?" You complained as George giggled. "My lord, you two are like children," Sapnap commented. They were annoyed at your and George's gossip. "Stop complaining or else. And we're here right now." Your face lit up as you were about to enter. Dream said you couldn't talk to Wilbur, but who cares what he wants. 

Right away, you rushed to sit down next to George. The people of L'Manberg weren't there yet. You had decided to listen to Dream aside from the Wilbur situation so you would not get cut, and also because this meeting was a good opportunity to see your lover. Dream shook a finger at you. "You're sitting in the middle of me and Sapnap."

Your and George's heads dropped with frowns. "Bye George," You smiled, sitting inbetween the masked man and the firebender. Looking across the table, you saw Eret. The traitor. You would be at home and married to Wilbur if he hadn't betrayed you. You had always loved Eret dearly, but now you hated him.

From across the table, you stared at him angrily and even with his sunglasses, he seemed to be upset as a tear or two ran down his cheek. You gasped as the people of L'Manberg walked in. The first to come was Fundy and Jack Manifold. Dream held your hand under the table, giving you a glance. He didn't want you to wave to them.

Fundy gave you a smile, along with Jack who wore his red and blue 3D glasses. Niki saw you and as she ran over for a hug, Sapnap put a hand on you, blocking her, as Dream looked at her angrily. Tubbo and Tommy ran into the room, and Sapnap and Dream did the same thing. "You stupid-" Tommy started.

"Watch it or else," Dream said, running a hand through your hair down to your neck as he smirked at Tommy. Everyone took a seat. The last person missing walked in with his curly brown hair and round glasses. Wilbur. As you started to speak, a hand went over your mouth and small tears slowly fell in sadness. 

He looked at you longingly. Then, he said "I love you" in sign language. That was something that you two practiced in case of danger or an emergency. You smiled with tears in your eyes and did it back. Dream nudged you. "What are you doing?" He had caught you. "Nothing," You lied. He raised an eyebrow under his mask. "I know sign language, darling." You froze in place. "Oh," You whispered.

As he looked like he was about to grab a weapon out of his bag, you grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry. Please Dream," You begged. He looked like he was thinking of something bad based off of his evil looking smile that you could half-see. "Isn't it me that you love?" He whispered, touching your chin with his fingertips as he did the first day that you had met him.

"Um. Of course," You stuttered. That was a complete lie, you just wanted to stay on good terms with him tonight. Wilbur clenched his fists in jealousy. Punz sat down next to George. Everyone was here. "Hello everyone from L'Manberg, I know we haven't left off on the best terms, but I have some things to discuss," Dream announced.

"Is it about Y/N?" Tommy whispered to Wilbur.  "Yes, we have to listen or we'll never get her back," He whispered. 

"So, you all may be wondering why I'm keeping Y/N aside from power. There is another reason besides that and being cruel." Wilbur tilted his head. "And what is that, Dream?"

"Y/N is going to marry me whether she likes it or not."