Choose

You looked into the mirror in your white wedding dress. "What do you think?" You asked Alyssa. She smiled under her mask and decided to throw it aside. "I'll take this off for the first time in a while. You look stunning, Y/N."

She fixed up your hair and you squeezed her hand. "I miss Wilbur," You whispered. She pulled you in for a hug. "I'm sorry. I was never on great terms with him after my conflicts with Tubbo," Alyssa replied. 

"But it's ok. He tried to lock me up and stop me from saving L'Manberg! And most people in L'Manberg claimed that I betrayed them." Alyssa raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you even doing it if they hate you?" She was somewhat right. What did you owe them? "Well, not everyone. Niki is on my side, and I'm not really sure about Tubbo, Fundy, and Jack."

Alyssa got in her green colored dress. It was to represent Dream I assume. The colors of the wedding. "I don't think it's worth it. Wilbur did say that he would forgive you and help you escape, right?" You thought about what it would be like to leave Dream for the first time in a while.

You stared at her blankly. "You don't want to leave him, do you? Y/N, do you have feelings for him?" You were on the edge of tears. Your heart couldn't choose. It was confusing. Love was confusing. 

"I think I might have some. I don't know why! He hasn't even treated me half as good as Wilbur did! Maybe his stupid manipulation is working on me," You said with a sniffle. Alyssa stared at you unable to even process your thoughts. "You have to pick."

Thoughts were rushing around in your head. Why did you have to choose? What would Dream do if you ditched the wedding? You took a deep breath. "I have to see Wilbur. I didn't see it when I was in L'Manberg, but he loves me. I have to go, Alyssa, I hope you understand." She nodded. "Go for it, just be careful. The exit is far from here and you might get caught."

As soon as you left the room, Alyssa picked up a Walkie-Talkie. "Dream, she's leaving for L'Manberg. I believe the guests from there may arrive soon," Alyssa said. Dream froze at the other end of the line. "Thank you, Alyssa. I'll get her in a moment. Who cares if I see her before the wedding?"

You were thankful that Alyssa had covered for you, but meanwhile she had betrayed you. 

You stepped over different obstacles in the long white dress. But you didn't get far before you heard someone running after you. "Alyssa?" You asked. There was an nerve-wracking silence. "I'm not Alyssa."

What? You turned in shock to see Dream dressed in a suit, his ring glistening in the sunset. "I was just getting some fresh air," You laughed fakely. He stared you down. "Alyssa told me exactly where your loyalties lie."

You gasped in betrayal. "I thought she was my friend!" Dream laughed his evil and heartless laugh. "Alyssa has been my friend for ages." You frowned. "

"I thought we had a deal." You looked back at the L'Manberg flag waving in the sunset. "Deals can be broken," You shrugged. He steped closer to you. 

"And I could kill you."

You put your hands up mockingly with a laugh. "You wouldn't do that."

He smirked. "And why's that?"

"Because you love me."

He looked at you in defeat. "I suppose you're right. My feelings for you have changed some of the ways I'm going to deal with this little problem. Let's try something new. I'm going to kindly ask you first."

"Y/N, come with me to the wedding." You shook your head. "Are you sure?" Dream questioned. You ignored him. "Fine." He grabbed onto your arm and dragged you with his firm grip. "Get off of me!" Dream turned around to look at you. "Or what?" You went silent, and let him escort you to the room it was being held in.

As he passed you over to your traitor "friend" Alyssa. As you were ready to walk down the aisle, you made eye contact with Wilbur and looked at the group of people watching. People from the Dream SMP, people you didn't know, and L'Manberg.