chapter 7

(y/n)pov

few day have pass, me and sensei were training with a new power, well you masterly your speed power and now it time for new power and it a fun power too said Mythic. so what it call sensei i said, it call hover rocket skates as he skates around.

 so what it call sensei i said, it call hover rocket skates as he skates around

(hover rocket skates look like this.)

cool right and also if you use it with your speed power, you will beat ruby speed said Mythic. that cool sensei as said that, i got idea how about a race, the first one get to team rwby dorm will win i said to Mythic. you on said Mythic as we start our race.

(little time skip)

well we end up a tie,but oh well it was fun i said. then the door open and it was ruby, oh hey y/n what were you guys doing she said, having a race with my new power and i show her hover rocket skates.

that cool but we need your help with White Fang said ruby, sure i will help you i said to her, when she hear that she was so happy, well i may go to Ozpin and other said Mythic. okay see you later sensei i said. as Mythic teleport away.

i went in the dorm with ruby and hear, what he doing here said Bakugo. well we need him said Rias, and i can beat you in a battle as the darkness come out of my body. everyone were scare of me, but yang stop me and said sorry about that.

they told me the plan and each team got thing to do, Class 1-A go after Muscular, i told them to call Mythic to help class 1-A and Gremory Team and Hyoudou Team go to Rias brother place for some info. lastly team rwby have few place go to, and i go with yang and Neptune.

so yang where are we going i ask her, well we head to Junior's Club she answer me as she get on her motorcycle with Neptune. so how can you get to Junior's Club without a ride yang ask. 

well you will see a new power as i using hover rocket skates and head to junior. she was shock but she just laugh and head out.

yang just park her motorcycle and wait for me, i skates around the corner and see yang and Neptune, sorry about that and i look at junior place and said so this place. so you know about junior too said yang.

yes, sensei and me was here before, we walk in and every junior men got their gun at yang. as i show myself, everyone of them run away and yang said what happened. well i think they still scare of me i tell her.

Blondie, why are you here again said junior and he saw me and take a step back and said y/n why you here to he ask. oh getting some info and also hey girls i said. hey y/n said both Miltia and Melanie at same time.

while yang getting info from junior, i was thinking about Mythic and he doing.

(Mythic)pov

Ozpin i said as i teleport each room and i in a room and it full of mug. so this is Ozpin mug room and got a evil ideal so i summon my warhammer and use it on mugs.