chapter 2

(Ozpin)pov

It been three months, still can't find him or know where he is. at same time all Might walk in and said still can't find him. 

no, Nezu and Sirzechs walk in too, you got some info too they said no. where he is, then Rias ran in beat out from running, sister what wrong said Sirzechs. 

It Izuku and other, they are in Danger, where are they said All Might,they are in the town Rias said. I said out loud let go.

(Izuku)pov

Xenovia,Shirone,Tsuyu,Ochaco and Team CFVY got hurt very badly and i hurt bad, but i need to protect Eri from Overhaul and Chronostasis, but Chronostasis didn't hear someone behind him, but he sense someone so he look behind him and got kill by a Spear in the neck.

Overhaul ask Chronostasis didn't get a answer from him, he look back at Chronostasis he was dead on the ground.

he hear someone talking, your friend should not drop his guard or he get himself killed. who are you he said aloud.

you won't last long to know me, come out no where Overhaul got slash from the side, Overhaul use his Quirks to the ground into a fissure of spikes and launch it the building where the voice come from.

you miss the voice call out, Overhaul just relive soon he be killed, i saw something launch out of the building and landing in Overhaul chest, Overhaul take out it from his chest and was a Kunai.

( cover with a poison that stop someone Quirks for a hour.)

then a blur come out no where and attack Overhaul by going around in a Circle and attacking him at same time. At same time All Might and other arrival in time to see what happen, they saw Chronostasis on the ground, dead and Overhaul being attack by a blur and Izuku protect Eri then saw Overhaul have slash all over him body.

Overhaul saw where the blur go to so he use his Quirks but could't, what happen to my Quirks said Overhaul. you forgot about the Kunai in your chest it was cover with a poison that stop someone Quirks for a hour.

no matter, i will take Eri and before he finish his sentence he look down at his chest seeing a spearhead through his chest and look behind to see someone and said who are you? Izuku answer his question. y/n

 y/n