3- Miss super-duper

Priya POV
I drove home as quickly as possible. I had to tell Vivan, my assistant, all about the little boy I just meet. Well I guess he wasn't so little, he was about mmmm....maybe 6'0 but I was still taller. He was adorable though! Oh, I can't wait till he's mine. What a sweet boy he was. I parked Into my driveway. "Viviaaaaannn, I'm home!" I called walking in. All I could think about was how my poor little boy was walking out in the snow. It was far too cold! Poor kiddo shouldn't even have to walk at all, he should have a Momma to help him. "Welcome home ma'am." Vivian said appearing around the corner. I smiled widely at her. "Would you ask Coco if she would mind so terribly to help me put away the groceries?" Coco is my maid and such a hard worker, I truly admire her. I try too help as well though."Of course ma'am." Vivian was such a dear, I consider her to be ma friend of mine. She was there for me but I needed more.
I need a son and I think young Ty is ment too be my baby. After Coco helped me put away the things I told her all about my day and Tyree. I had learned his name from Litiana, such a nice girl. After that I went to my room to change and called Juan, my love. We have been dating for a good long time and we were on board with getting a little boy.

"Well, if it isn't miss super duper!" I heard from the phone. Miss super duper was his nickname for me, I'm pretty sure Juan had a nickname for everyone. I laughed softly to myself. "What's up?" Juan asked in a bright tone. I explained about little Ty and how he smelled of alcohol and his thin hoodie also how he was looking for a job. I know my poor baby was not in a good place. "I know we can raise him right Mi amor." Juan replies to me once I'm finished with my story. "Ok! I know we can too." After our call I made sure everything was ready for my little boy.