"Get in the car, Cass." Fred nodded towards the door nearest us, passing my trunk to his father.

"There's no way we'll all fit, Freddie." I muttered, confused.

"It's a ministry car. It's jinxed." He smiled, looking amused as he pulled on the handle and gestured for me to climb in.

I wasted no time, stepping up and into the car and realizing now what he had meant by jinxed. While on the outside, the car seemed to have had barely five seats, while the interior actually held eight. Fred and I climbed to the very back seat, George squeezing in on my other side.

I fidgeted nervously, watching as Percy, Ron and Ginny filed into the seat in front of us, Mrs. Weasley in the passenger seat as we waited for Mr. Weasley to finish packing the trunk.

"You did it, Cassy. He wont find you now. You did it." Fred nodded at me, trying to calm me down.

"I guess..." I mumbled. "I just wish I knew how it was going to play out. What's he going to do?"

"I don't know, Cass. There's no way to know that. But it's going to be just fine, whatever happens."

"Alright, Weasley's... and guest..." Mr. Weasley smiled at us through the rearview mirror. "Let's go home."

The car ride wasn't terribly long and was filled with stories and laughter from the entire family, even Percy sharing in some of the laughs. After nearly an hour, Mr. Weasley pulled the car onto a winding dirt road with thick bushes and trees lining it, going back for miles. The conversation continued, but nothing was getting through to me. I was too focused on the house that appeared around the bend in the road.

It was insane, like something from a children's fairytale. I tried counting the stories three times before giving up, confused each time. It appeared that the house was once just one rectangular story that had been added to over and over until it was fit to house the Weasley's massive family.

"I know it's insane." Fred muttered, laughing under his breath. "The inside's no less confusing. But it's home."

"It's incredible." I couldn't take my eyes off the house. We pulled up into what must have been used as the driveway during the rare times cars were here. Everything around the house was a deep shade of green, including the pond at the edge of the property. There was a slightly rotting wooden sign at the front of the house which read 'The Burrow.'

One by one we climbed from the car, my father's reaction the farthest thing from my mind as I looked up at the house towering above us.

Mr. Weasley waved his wand just once as Mrs. Weasley led the family through the front door, our suitcases hovering through the air and landing just inside the front door.

"Welcome home, dear." Mrs. Weasley smiled as we all pooled into the house. "I'm going to get started on dinner, you all must be starving. I had thought you could use Bill and Charlie's old room, but as it turns out, they'll be home in a few weeks time for the World Cup. So you'll be sharing with Ginny. I hope that's okay, we're a full house most of the time."

"Of course, Mrs. Weasley. Thank you again, and thank you Ginny, I'm sorry to be taking up your space."

"Oh, it's fine, Cassidy! Everyone else gets roommates, and I've never gotten one!" She smiled genuinely. "Come on, i'll take you there!"

I glanced to Fred and then to George, both of whom were sliding trunks around trying to decide which was theirs and were paying me no mind. I followed Ginny anyways, knowing the entire Weasley family was going to be my own for this summer at least and I was looking forward to getting to know their only sister.