Chapter 8

Lilija groaned as she sat in an empty desk her head resting in her arms. It was after lunch and the classroom was slowly filling up with the students she's begun to get used to seeing. She was currently sitting in the desk behind Bakugo, trying her hardest to mess with the boy. She was currently trying to mess with his spiky hair, but her hand kept going through the blonde tresses. This only causes her to groan again as she slams her hand down in the table again in frustration. "I'm so bored!"

Bakugo doesn't even turn to face her, he was still writing something on his paper, "Shut up Ghosty. I'm trying to concentrate." 

This caused the girl to instantly perk up and be by his side, "Oh? Concentrate? I didn't know you had it in you!" He only growled as he continued to write on the paper. Lilija tilted her head as she watched him write the strange symbols, "What are those anyway?"

He groaned, "What are what?"

She points to the symbol he had just finished writing, "That. What is that?"

He glares at the girl, "You don't even know how to write?"

She instantly pouts and stomps her foot, "I know how to write!" She tries her hardest to snatch away his pencil, but it remains in his grip. He slightly chuckles as he watches her try to grab his pencil again and again. She groans and quickly looks around, her blue eyes landing on the purple marker she had used a few days ago. A small smirk grows on her face as she skips over to the board and stares at the marker. She had been able to pick it up before, but how? With a huff and a new wave of determination she reaches for the marker, her hand slightly shaking. Her first try doesn't work but she refuses to give up and continues to keep swiping at the object. Why did the world hate her so much?! With a yell she swipes at the marker causing it to slam into the wall and clatter to the floor. The commotion caused the few people trickling in to glance towards the front. Lilija was completely frozen, her eyes wide while Bakugo was trying his hardest not to laugh. Her face was priceless. Before she could try and grab the marker again the bell rings signaling that lunch was over. Within seconds the class was filled, and she begrudgingly walks back to Bakugo and sits on the floor next to him with her arms crossed. 

"I AM ENTERING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" The poor door is flung open as a huge buff man sticks his face in the door. He had blonde hair with two pieces standing up defying gravity. His entrance caused the poor girl to jump towards Bakugo only for her to fall through him and end up on the floor again.

"His hair defies gravity! Burn the witch!" Bakugo only sighs at the girls comment as he turns his attention to the blonde. 

"It's All Might! And in his silver age costume as well!"

"So cool!"

"I can't believe it was true!"

"He's actually a teacher here!"

Lilija perks up as she hears the class's excitement, "Eh?" She looks toward Bakugo and tries to poke him, "This guy famous or something?" She shudders as she looks at the man again, "He's scary looking..." This only causes Bakugo to roll his eyes and he goes back to paying attention. "Do you think he sprays those two pieces of hair with a shit ton of hair spray to get them like that every morning?"

It was official, Lilija was going to have a nosebleed. Costumes. These people actually had hero costumes, and some were not school appropriate At least according to the school dress code she knew. She was currently standing next to Bakugo, her eyes focused on the ground. Such an interesting looking rock, wonder if it's a crystal? The boy next to her wasn't helping, why the Hell were his arms so toned? And dear Lord, he has grenades on is arms! Was she stuck with a serial killer or something? Maybe a psychopath? Before she could continue to divulge in her thoughts the fuzzy green boy appears in her vision again. "B-Bunny...!" He was wearing a green body suit that had what looked like two ears and a mask with teeth on it. Her comment causes Bakugo to slightly chuckle as his red eyes pierce into the boy as well. It was obvious that his costume was inspired by All Might but the girl beside him was such an air head she couldn't put the pieces together. Her eyes then wander over to the boy with shark teeth. He didn't even have a shirt on, just some strange braces on his arms. She quickly looks away as her eyes almost meet his. Lilija you idiot they can't see you! But she couldn't help but feel a little left out. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't change her clothes or take a shower. Not that she sweated or anything but still, she was beginning to feel gross even though she still looked the same as the day she got here. With a sigh her eyes keep wandering over the group and her eyes land on a girl with a black ponytail. Her costume was very revealing; it was like a red leotard with the middle cut out barely covering her side boobs and nipples. Girl, you got some self-confidence I'll give you that! Lilija crouches down as she despairs for not having such big boobs quietly. A tear rolls down her cheek. "Seriously...what's in the water here...?"

"Battle training!" Why was the man so loud? Lilija's poor ears were going to burst. And he was so big, why was he so big?! How did this man fit through normal doors?! A lightbulb goes off in her head. Is that why the doors are so damn big in this school? She slightly nods her head as she goes back to paying attention. "The villains must defend the bomb while the heroes try to either capture the weapon or the villains! The villains can also capture the heroes with his tape here! We'll be drawing lots to decide the pairing!" Lilija immediately sweat dropped, did this man just say battle training?! As in fighting?! She nearly fainted as her face paled, this school is scary! But the boy next to her was feeling completely different. He was pumped up, his palms crackling with small explosions a wicked grin on his face. The poor girl could feel his bloodlust from here. Thank God I'm not a student here...

"Team A and Team D are our first teams to go!" The boy next to her seems to smile even more as the green haired boy starts to shake in his boots. Bakugo chuckles as he punches his hand, an explosion leaving his palm.

"Deku..." He grins as he walks over to his partner. It was the boy with a stick up his ass. His costume covered him from head to toe. He was wearing white armor and a strange helmet, those muffler things still sticking out from his calves. Seriously, what the Hell is this place? 

"The villains will have 3 minutes to prep while the heroes wait outside the building!" The two boys waste no time and rush right in, Bakugo leading.

"I suggest we come up with a plan."

"Shut up extra and just protect the bomb!"

"Huh-?!" But Bakugo was already out the door after they had placed the bomb on the top level of the building. "Bakugo!" Lilija only sighed as she ran after the blonde. It was obvious that all he wanted to do was fight. Especially with the broccoli haired boy. Just what did you do seaweed?