Chapter 6

Lilija couldn't help the groan that escaped her mouth. Who knew the hot headed blonde was extremely punctual and had woken up at the must ungodly of hours. She flopped her head against his dresser as her blue eyes glanced over to the boy who was extremely focused on tying his red tie in the mirror. He was wearing a white shirt with greenish blue pants and brown shoes. The uniform also came with a grey blazer but he had thrown that on his bed. "Do all the schools require uniforms?" 

His red eyes glanced over to the white haired girl leaning against his dresser, "Yours don't?" She simply shook her head as another yawn overtook her face. He scoffed and turned back to the mirror finally getting his tie the right length. Only to realize it was crooked, again. In his frustration he ripped the tie off and grabbed his black backpack from his desk with a huff. Whatever, it was a stupid tie anyways. Lilija, seeing that he was leaving now, scrambled to her feet and trailed after the explosive blonde. A small frown was on her face when she thought about 8 hours of silently doing nothing. Maybe if she was nice enough he'd let her doodle on his notebooks or something. With a small sigh she hurried after the blonde who had already walked through the front door.

"Why are we here so early?" The petite girl groaned as she flopped down in the desk next to him. Her arms spread out as she placed her head against the desks surface. She waved her hands about, "No ones even here yetttt..." The blonde ignored her and went about leaning back in his seat and propping his feet up on the desk, his arms folded behind his head. "Katsukiii," she turned her head to face him, "I'm booored..." He simply tched at the girls antics and closed his eyes. Realizing he didn't want to answer the girl she went about looking around the classroom from her spot. There were 20 seats, a podium with a table next to it and a big white board behind the podium. Her eyes sparkled with mischief when she saw the purple marker sitting by the board. With a small grin she walked over to the board and focused her gaze right on the marker. She could do this, right? After all, she had been able to pick up a pencil and use it. How hard could picking up a marker be? Pink tongue sticking out in focus, she slowly reached for the marker, a spark in her eyes. But her fingers phased right through it; but she refused to give up. She tried again, and again, and again. Still nothing. Growing frustrated she groaned as she swiped at the marker again; it moved. She jumped not expecting to be able to feel the marker, but she had done it, she touched it! With a small victory dance her hand reached for the marker again, a new found determination on her face. Katsuki could have swore he heard her crying when he cracked one of his eyes open to see her holding a purple marker in her hand like it was the cure to all her problems. With a squeal and another happy dance she quickly uncapped the marker, the mischievous look back in her eyes as she went to work on the board. It had been so long since the last time she had been able to draw. Her mind was flooded with thousands of ideas and sketches but she settled on one that had been plaguing her mind for so long. With an evil grin she quickly went to work, making sure the blonde couldn't see what she was drawing. Katsuki wasn't sure why but he felt a sudden chill go up his spine as he glanced back at the girl every once in a while. He sweat dropped, she was definitely up to no good. But did he care? Not really. With a huff he went back to relaxing, his eyes closing again. As long as she stopped doodling when more people came in he didn't care what she did. 

Lilija was back to sulking again, her head on the open desk behind the blonde. She had only been able to draw one thing before she heard footsteps coming towards their room. It was the man with blue hair and glasses that had yelled at the broccoli boy at the exam. His eyes had immediately focused onto Katsuki, who hadn't moved from his spot, his feet still propped up. The man had started yelling and doing chopping motions with his hands but Lilija completely ignored whatever he was saying. How had the room gotten so crowded so quickly?! And that man had a bird face as a head! Like, an actual beak and everything! But no one reacted to him walking into the room. She had to hold back a scream when a man with six arms walked into the room right after. He had no mouth, how did he eat? And then the tiny boy with actual balls on his head. What the Hell? Was he compensating for something?! Lilija was having an internal crisis as Katsuki was still fighting with the man with, dear Lord, engines in his legs?! She jumped up, no longer able to contain her questions, her finger pointing down to the mans legs, "How is this normal?! How the fuck does he put on pants?! Or take a shower?!" Her head was spinning, "Dear Lord how does he clean those?! Does he need to clean them?!" Her yelling shocked Katsuki out of his argument as he turned towards her. He quickly covered his mouth as he held back laughter; her face was hilarious. How was it possible for her pale face to get even paler? The choppy man glanced over to where the blonde was looking but saw nothing; what had he seen that was so funny? As he turned back to yell at the blonde once more he saw the green haired person he had seen earlier in the exam and sped off to talk to him. Seeing that no one was around she crouched down and let her questions burst from her mouth, "That man he-he has a bird head!" her voice was trembling, "How is that normal?! Did his parents have sex with a bird?! And that man!" She pointed towards the tiny balls man, "He has literal balls on his head!" She paused, her mind contemplating something, "Does that mean he has no balls down there..?" Her eyes widened as her head wiped back to the strange grape man, "Oh you poor thing!" Her head swiveled back to Katsuki, "He has no balls Katsuki!" The blonde simply stared at her, his eyebrow twitching as he tried his hardest to hold back his laughs. It was getting extremely difficult to do so. Her face was hilarious, her big blue eyes shone with sympathy, her lips in a pouting frown. He could no longer hold it back as he burst out laughing, his stomach tightening and forcing him to bend over as he chuckled. He wiped at his eyes as he looked back up at the girl.

"The Hell's wrong with you?" 

She only pouted more at the man, "Katsuki!" She took his shoulders and tried to shake him, "This is serious!" Her shaking finger than pointed to the man with six arms who was chilling in his seat, "How does that man eat?! He has no mouth Katsuki!" Just as his laughter started to die down it acted up again at her newest comment. But before he could quip back at her stupidity the door was opened once more and a yellow caterpillar seemed to fall into the room. This caused the class to fall in silence as they watched the giant caterpillar stand up and unzip itself to reveal a very tired and scruffy looking man who was sucking the rest of his apple juice from his juice box before walking up to the podium. He stopped momentarily as his eyes landed on a drawing in purple marker. It was a very fluffy and angry looking Pomeranian that resembled a striking likeness to the blonde sitting in the corner up front. He quirked an eyebrow at the boy but said nothing as he turned to the class. He dug around underneath the podium for a second until he held up a blue jumpsuit with red and white lines on it.

"Put this on and meet me at the training grounds."