Chapter 4

Katsuki was pumped, a grin never leaving his face as he happily marched towards the high school he was taking his exam at. The small girl just a few steps behind him. The city was much more busier today and Lilija figured it was because of this U.A. exam Katsuki kept talking about. Well, more like brag about how he was going to get number 1 in the exam and show all the extras who were boss. Lilija simply nodded along, not wanting to get in his way. There was a slight skip in her step as she glanced around at her surroundings. She still hadn't worked up enough courage to ask where exactly were they, but she was guessing somewhere east of were she had lived. The weather was nice, no sign of winter in the air. The one thing she had noticed was the writing everywhere. The symbols were strange and very complicated to look at. She would have to ask Katsuki about those later too. She was broken from her day dreamer when a giant building came into view. It was shaped like a U and it was huge. She had never seen something so big before, and the windows. There was glass covering every inch of it as well. A huge gate and wall blocked out the rest of the campus from prying eyes as they walked through it. The trees were huge and the grass was so green! "Outta my way nerd!" Hearing Katsuki's voice the girl turned to see a boy with green hair and freckles on the sidewalk. The contents of his backpack spilled onto the sidewalk. Without thinking she went over to help only to have her hand pass right through his notebook. A small frown formed on her face as the boy went about picking up his own stuff by himself. Before she could ask Katsuki for help she was already being pulled through the big white doors after the man. Had he not seen the boy in need of help? She shook her head and tried to follow that invisible pull to find the blonde haired man. The hallway was packed with all kinds of people and the petite girl couldn't see over their heads or shoulders. So she simply followed the flow to a huge auditorium. Her blue eyes quickly found Katsuki and she scurried over to him. He only glanced her way before looking back to the front. At least he had been nice enough to sit in the way back. Lilija was to afraid to take a seat in one of the empty seats next to him. After all, she wasn't here for the test and she didn't feel like being sat on. Right before the lights dimmed the green haired boy from before rushed in and plopped down to Katsuki. Before Lilija could see his reaction of a random boy sitting next to him the lights by the stage turned on.

 "Can I get a YEEAAAHHH?!" Silence followed he strange man with the banana style hair cut. He cleared his throat before continuing. "Welcome to U.A.'s exam! If you look down at the pamphlets you were handed you'll see the battle center you'll be going to and the kinds of enemies you'll encounter! The number next to them is how many points you'll get for defeating them!" Defeating them?! These people were seriously putting kids against robots?! The Hell kind of school was this?! Lilija quickly glanced at Katsuki only to see him smiling, his hand slightly sparking with excitement. She sweat dropped, so that's why he trained everyday for the past few days. Her eyes then flickered to the boy with green hair who was seated next to him. He seemed to be mumbling something underneath his breath, a notebook clenched tightly to his chest. Whatever he was saying Lilija couldn't make out, he was speaking far to quiet and to fast. Since she was distracted by the strange broccoli boy by the angry blonde she didn't notice a man with blue hair and glasses stand up with a choppy arm movement. Whatever he said made the green haired boy stop mumbling and flinch under everyone's eyes. Lilija glared at the strange man that seemed to be controlled entirely by a stick. By stick, she meant a stick in his ass. He was definitely a teachers pet or something along those lines. The poor boy looked so terrified and embarrassed she wanted to march over to the robot boy and smack him but she couldn't. How long was she going to be like this? Forever? She shook her head, she didn't know if she could do forever. But before she could dwell on her circumstances everyone around her were standing up and walking towards the exits. She quickly looked for the poof of blonde hair and scurried over to the man. He simply flicked his gaze to her before focusing back on the doors they were passing. Lilija quickly glanced around and saw most of the crowd had thinned out into different rooms so she took her chance to ask the questions she was burning to know the answers to.