Chapter 5

The only word that could possibly come to Lilija's mind was loaded. This school was absolutely loaded. They had five battle centers of mock cities filled with robots for these people to fight and practice with. Her school had struggled just to get decent laptops for their small computer lab. Her feet were on autopilot as she gawked at everything her and Katsuki walked past. This only caused the male to smirk once more. Lilija was sure he had an insult or quip ready for her but the walkways were crowded with people trying to find their assigned battle center so he remained quiet, his shit eating grin the only tell that he found her open mouthed expression hilarious. Once she noticed the crowd thinning out around her she glanced back up at the blonde; it would seem that he found the place he was assigned to. What she could only assume was another teacher stood guard at the gates, his hands on his hips as he glanced over everyone crowding around him. Of course the blonde made sure to shove his way to the front so no one would get in his way. If Lilija could talk to these people she would have said at least twenty apologizes to the poor people he pushed aside. She knew that people would go right through her but that didn't stop her from trying her past to squeeze past the crowd to get next to where Katsuki stood, the biggest grin she's ever seen plastered on his face. With a huff she had finally freed herself from the group of people and landed next to him, a small scowl on her face, "You know one day you're gonna tick off the wrong person," Lilija crossed her arms as his eyes glanced to her for a second before going back to focusing on the gate, "And I'm going to enjoy the ass chewing you get from them," she turned her head for dramatic effect. 

This only caused the male to smirk even wider, if that was even possible, "I'd like to see them try, ghosty." 

Lilija scoffed, placing a hand over her heart, "Ghosty?!" a small tick formed on her head, "I'll have you know I have a name you angry Pomeranian!" 

The boy whipped his head over to her, his eyes blazing, "Huh?!" There were sparks coming out of his palms now, "Who the Hell are you calling an angry Pomeranian?!" 

Lilija giggled, seeing people's eyes flickering over to the angry blonde out of confusion but she couldn't help herself, "You of course. Who else has such fluffy blonde hair?" But before he could retaliate the strange grey man in front of the gate pushed a button and the large concrete gates swung open. The angry Pomeranian wasted no time in blasting into action, literally. The poor girl huffed and jogged after the man, not wanting to get dragged around by the invisible force that seemed to tether them together. 

"DIE!!" Within all the chaos that was ensuing around her following the males screams, yells, and explosions was the only way the petite girl was able to keep up with him. Just as she thought she caught up to him he would blast away over to another robot leaving the poor girl in his dust. Just how much energy did this guy have?! She was definitely getting her workout in for today, or for the rest of her life. She had never forced her legs to run so much and they were screaming at her to stop. Every footfall felt like a stab in her joints and her poor lungs screamed for more air. Was this revenge for all the times she slacked off during her job? Or maybe for lacking in her school work? Whatever it was she was sorry. With another gasp of breath she forced her limbs to take the last few steps towards where Katsuki was standing. But why had he stopped all of a sudden?

"Katsuki..?" Her question fell on deaf ears as she felt the ground rumble. He seemed to be contemplating something, his chest rising and falling with heavy breathes as he stared straight ahead. Lilija walked closer to him, trying to see what he was lookin at, "Katsuki..? What's wro-" She never got to finish her sentence as the most tallest robot wheeled into view. This thing was huge. It was like a walking skyscraper and it sent her muscles into jelly. Ever limb of hers seemed to shake in fear, her earlier fatigue was gone, adrenaline had pushed it right out the window. The robot was coming closer and it had its eyes set straight on the blonde who refused to move, "Umm...Katsuki..?" It was getting closer, "Katsuki?!" By now she was having a full blown panic attack. Without thinking she reached for the blonde and tugged. She didn't have time to process that she had actually managed to grab his hand and she started to drag the man away from danger. There was no way in Hell she was letting this crazy man's pride get himself killed by a robot. The gates started to come in sight as she finally let go of his sweaty hand. There was a scowl on his face when she turned back to him.

"What the Hell was that for?! I was coming up with a way to take that thing down!" Ah, he was mad. His eyes seemed to be glowing with anger, his palms slightly smoking.

Lilija simply shook her head, putting her hands up as she tried to explain, "I'm sorry, my mind kinda blanked back there..." She sheepishly rubbed her head, her eyes refusing to look him in the eye, "I'm sorry..." She began to play with her fingers again as she awaited his response.

He groaned, slicking back some of his sweaty hair, "Tch!" He crossed his arms and glared down at the moopy girl, "You're lucky that was the zero pointer or I would have kicked your ass!" 

Her muscles relaxed at his response, "Yes, yes, the almighty Katsuki can kick anyone's ass," she teased, a slight giggle escaping her mouth again. 

His eye twitched as he glared down at the girl once more wanting to do nothing more then to wipe that smirk off her face. Turning on his heels he began walking towards the exit, "Hurry up or I'm making spicy noodles again damnit!"

Lilija gasped as she quickly scrambled to match his long strides, "You wouldn't dare!" Katsuki only smirked as he placed his hands behind his head, the fatigue long forgotten about already.