"You're lying. I can see that this affects you."

"You might want to get your eyes checked out, you're seeing things that aren't there."

I took a few steps before he spoke again. "I didn't think you were a subservient girl. Vladamir described you as the complete opposite."

"I don't care what you think, I don't even know you." I snapped. "And I don't care what Vladamir does with that girl or any other girl."

"Really?" Mikhail sounded sceptical. "So you don't care that your mate is with another girl right now, touching her, kissing her, fucking her? You don't care that the girl is touching what's yours?"

I felt a sudden pain on my mark as if someone had burnt it. It took every inch of my strength not to react. I didn't want Mikahil to mistake my actions as a reaction to his words.

"No. Like I said I don't care."

The silence between us lasted a couple of seconds. "Okay, you don't care but come join the party. You'll have a good time."

"No I-"

"Come on, just for half an hour."

We went back and forth for the next few minutes until I eventually gave in. I didn't miss the look of triumph on Mikhail's face as I told him to go join everyone else and that I would be there after I changed into something more appropriate.

Once I got into my room I locked my door, changed into my pyjamas and got into bed. I didn't bother to do any of my night routine, all I wanted to do was sleep.

@=#~=~#=@

I was eating my coco pops peacefully when Mikhail walked into the kitchen. The moment his eyes landed on me, he gave me a sour look.

"Are you sure you don't live in this house? You're always here."

"You didn't come back, I waited for you." Mikhail looked disappointed as if I had ruined his night.

"I told you I was tired, you wouldn't take no for an answer so I did what I had to do." I didn't regret it one bit. I was not in the mood to interact and socialise with random people last night.

"I wanted to help you."

"How? By offering to help me get 'revenge' on Vladamir?" I questioned as I ate my food.

"Yes, he would have seen you with another male and felt the same way you felt except his emotions would have been a lot stronger."

"You're a shit friend." I pointed my spoon at him. "Who offers to...do stuff with their friend's sort of mate?"

Mikhail face completely changed and he looked both disgusted and horrified. "Not with me! I would never do that to Vladamir and I also don't have a death wish."

"Then who?"

"There was a man at the party that I would have loved to see die."

"Trust me, Vladamir wouldn't have cared that much." I doubt he would care at all.

Mikhail looked at me and shook his head. "You're both idiots."

I stuck up my middle finger. "Go away, I want to eat my food in peace."

He left me alone in peace and so did all the staff in the house. I didn't see Vladamir all day and I was glad. I wasn't sure what to say to him and to be honest there wasn't much to say.

I spent the day wandering around the house, familiarising myself with the layout inside and outside the house. Once I was satisfied, I jumped back into bed and watched Netflix. The plan was to only watch a couple of episodes but I was there for hours. It didn't help that I didn't need to cook or even leave my room for food. I used the phone Vladamir showed me on the first day to let Jo know what I wanted to eat and someone would deliver it to me. I was enjoying myself a little too much with that perk and I felt bloated. Did that stop me from eating more food? Nope.

I was engrossed in the episode with my mouth full of crisp when the door slammed open. Groaning with frustration, I paused the show and turned to look at the arse who had interrupted me.

"What do you want?" I snarled as I saw Vladamir standing there with just his boxers on. "Why are you not wearing any clothes?"

Vladamir ignored me as he stormed over to the bed, his face filled with anger. Without a word, he pulled the duvet from me causing my crisps to fall everywhere and grabbed my bare legs. He pulled me towards him harshly as I froze in shock. He leaned down, grabbed both my wrists with one hand and placed them above my head causing my t-shirt to rise up.

"What the are you doing?" I whispered breathlessly.

"Be quiet." He growled as he began to lower himself down on me. As he pressed himself onto me I felt him grow hard.

He was only there for a few seconds before he released me as if I had burnt him. "F*ck."

I got myself into a sitting position and looked up at him. "What the hell was that?" I was pissed off at his actions and my reaction.

"Well?" I probed when he just stood there staring at me.

"You have created a huge problem for me Leanne." His voice was low and his eyes were dark. "It is time to fix it."

He took a menacing step towards me as I scrambled backwards on the bed.

Is he going to kill me?

"Stay away from me!" I grabbed the empty crisp bowl and threw it at his head.

Vladamir dodged it and lunged for me while I screamed and ran towards the balcony door. He grabbed my arm and drew me towards him, I used my free hand to punch him but he stopped me before it could make contact with his face.

His hands released by arms and moved quickly down to my waist, in a blink of a second he had me roughly placed over his shoulder. He strolled out of the room while I shrieked at the top of my lungs. He ignored my shouts and so did everyone else we passed, they didn't even spare us a glance.

Once we got into one of the guest bedrooms, different to the one he was in yesterday, he threw onto the sofa causing me to land roughly on it.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I hissed as I rubbed my injured shoulder.

I looked around the room to see what I could use to defend myself with when my eyes fell on what was on the bed.

"Oh my god."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Two chapters in two days! I've received a lot of support and encouragement from you all and decided to upload again. Next chapter will hopefully be up in a few days.

If you want to read ahead you can do on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

For those of you who started reading The Wolf Baby and couldn't finish reading it or if you didn't get a chance to read it before I moved it over to Patreon, you can do now as I have reduced the price of the full book for this festive period so it is more accessible for everyone.  This offer will only be available until end of January where the price of the book will go back up. If you have any questions about that, please let me know :)

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support!

-Kayy xx