21

𓃗

"Ophelia! Ophelia!" Francis called out to the dark haired beauty.

"Francis? What's wrong are you okay?" The girl in question asked, panicked by his tone.

"Where's Mary?" He asked breathlessly. Nostradamus had seen a vision once again, only thins time it showed Francis and Mary having a happy long life together.

"You just missed her. Her and Bash just left like 5 minutes ago. Francis what's going on?" Ophelia questioned once again, still confused by his behaviour.

"I don't have much time. The 'prophecy' has changed thats if Mary would still marry me. I have to find them." Francis explained the situation.

"You have to help me find them, please" He practically begged.

Ophelia contemplated it in her head. Despite her past feelings for Francis she knew Mary still loved him. No matter what feelings the young queen had for Bash, she would never love him like Francis.

"Come on"

𓃗

After taking two of the horses from the stables Ophelia led Francis towards a small chapel, it was secluded and quiet right beside the forest. Bash had mentioned it before to Mary and Ophelia happened to be around. If they were getting married it would be here.

"Mary!" Francis called out when he spotted her.

"Francis?"

The blonde hopped off his horse and walked towards his brother and Mary.

Ophelia saw Bash's face drop when Mary hesitated going towards the chapel with him.

But something about his face when Francis told Mary that they could marry with no danger....he already knew. That's why he had rushed out here with Mary.

Oh, that bastard!

The look on Mary's face and the smile on Francis' was enough to tell Ophelia that her best friend would marry her true love.

𓃗

"Lia. Walk me down the aisle." Mary rushed out as she ran into Ophelia's room.

"What?" Ophelia was pulled away from writing by Mary rushing into her room.

"I'm marrying Francis right now. So I have a dress I have your dress just walk me down the aisle. I-I get if you don't want to d-" The frantic bride to be was cut off by her best friend hugging her.

"Mary I would be honoured." She whispered as Mary wrapped her arms around her frame.

"Thank you" The girl said with a huge smile.

"Let's get ready then! Your getting married!" Ophelia shouted with joy.

𓃗

"Ready?" Ophelia asked softly as she looped her arm with Mary.

"Of course."

Lola, Kenna and Greer had already walked down the aisle and everyone was waiting for Mary.

As Mary walked down the aisle, Francis' eyes were glued on his wife to be.

Although Ophelia felt slight jealousy. Not because Francis was looking at Mary with all the love in his eyes but because no one had ever looked at her like that. She prayed to whatever God that one day she would get that.

Little did she know a certain Valois brother was looking at her like she was the only woman in the world. Since she walked through the doors with Mary, Enzo couldn't take his eyes off of her form. She was absolutely breathtaking.

As Francis held out his hand towards the young queen he shot a smile towards Ophelia. He had special place in his heart for Ophelia but he knew he only 'loved' her because she was his way of feeling normal. He hoped that one day the two of them could be friends once again.

"Be happy Mary" The dark haired girl whispered as she let go of her queens arm.

𓃗

"You are absolutely breathtaking, darling" Enzo told the girl who has been on his mind all day.

"Yeah? You approve of this colour?" Ophelia teased as she slightly swished the skirt of her dress.

"Absolutely." He agreed as he twirled her, the dress flaring out as she spun.

"Dance with me." She requested with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Oh I don't dance." Enzo disagreed straight away.

"Really?" Ophelia deflated slightly, she loved dancing so she was slightly upset that he didn't, but the girl wasn't going to force him.

"You don't have to stay here. I'm sure a pretty woman like you could find a dancing partner." The brown haired man felt bad for not saying yes the minute she asked.

Although he said she should dance with someone he really didn't want her to. But who was he to stop her.

"There's no one here that i'd like to dance with." Ophelia said with a coy smile on her face.

"Maybe Mary will force you all onto the dance floor again" Enzo teased with a smirk. He wasn't there to witness it, but he had overheard stories of the wild Scottish women at French Court.

"You we're there?" Ophelia blushed profusely, she
had the liquid courage to do that on her first night in France.

"No, I was away, but I heard all the stories. I'm sorry I missed it." He said in mock disappointment.

"It was a great show. Truly! Can't believe you'll never see it again." The Gold girl remarked sarcastically.

"I'll get you up dancing wildly one day darling. Don't you worry your pretty little head." Enzo said with a smirk as he downed the rest of his wine.

"Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna have to calm my brother before he fucks his wife in front of people he doesn't know." The man continued with a drunken laugh. He had one too many cups of wine.

Ophelia let out a laugh, "Enzo! You can't just announce those kinds of things."

"Why not darling? I'm a Valois! I do as I please!" He exclaimed, gaining the attention of his mother who just shook her head and started to make her way over to her second eldest son.

"Alright maybe you've had one too many, Zo" Ophelia uttered the nickname without meaning too.

"Zo. That's a new one" Enzo muttered to himself.

"Im so sorry my dear. My son doesn't know how to control himself sometimes" Catherine reprimanded her son.

The Gold girl just chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Do you need help getting him back to his room?"

"No, enjoy your night. Still my little boy who need his mother to put him to bed." Catherine cooed as she pinched his cheek.

Ophelia pressed her lips together to stop herself from bursting out laughing.

"Goodnight, Enzo"

𓃗