"I love it but my dad has been like extra—stuck in the Royal Merchant. It's getting scary." John B has concern all over his face from what I could see in the mirror. So, I was right. An argument broke out.

   "Maybe Big John actually has a lead. Maybe we will be rich John B. Don't doubt him!" JJ tries to reassure him but I don't think it works that well. "If you guys get rich can you buy me a Corvette?" I lean over the driver's seat in John B's face but not blocking his view. "A Corvette? Can you even drive a stick?" John B laughs in my face at his own question. I couldn't but I would learn for one...

I frown,"No."

"I could probably drive stick." JB and I look at Pope.

   "You can barely drive manual." Pope just got his permit and I hate when he drives. He gets so scared making us all scared. Pope frowns and slumps in his seat. I see the school down the road and kids and freshman getting their brave faces on.

   Some with Gucci book bags making me want to roll my eyes. I feel hands on the back of my thighs and then I'm pulled into JJ's lap with a gasp. He looks good—No, no. Shut up Sam.

   "What the fuck, J?" I try to get up from his lap but he holds me down making me look at Kie who is just as confused as I am. JJ flips his hat backwards and stares at me,"Promise you won't talk to your wonderful ex?"

   Okay, as per usual JJ is treating me like a child. My fist no longer hurts but it still stings when I think of Adrien and my fist making him bleed. I want to apologize but I also don't want prove Adrien right.

  That I am crazy and that I always come back.

  Plus, I don't want to deal with JJ being disappointed in me again like the other night. "Do you think you should wear a glove? To hide your fist?" Kie points at my fist that hold less severe bruises than before but still hurts to touch. "The glove would raise more questions don't you think?"

  Kie sighs in agreement,"Yeah. Just stuff it in your pocket."

   I raise my hand up and shove it in my pocket. John B finally finds a parking spot amongst the Porsches and freshman kids that definitely don't even have a permit but drive to school. I slide the door open and Kie, JJ and I hop out. I look around subconsciously looking for Adrien's car. The pimped out car is nowhere to be found. I mentally curse at myself for even looking.

   "God, the amount of freshies is scary. Fuckers need to stop having kids." JJ says as we walk altogether to the school. I feel eyes on me. Judging eyes.

   I turned to my right and of course I see Amelia, Elaine, Ava AND Adrien. I squint towards Adrien and see his face bruised and cut but he doesn't have a black eye so I guess I didn't beat him too hard.

   My hand starts throbbing in my pocket which causes me to wince. "Triple A and druggie staring at us." JJ and I stare right back at them. Adrien has his arm around Amelia and they send evil looking smiles at us. Ava isn't paying attention and neither is Elaine. Ava and Elaine always let Amelia boss them around. She loves power and I'm convinced that's the only reason she let Adrien fuck with her. I doubt she genuinely likes him, she doesn't like anyone but herself and her dead dad.

   The doors are open to the school as some stand in the halls but most are outside. "I want to go home already." Kie groans as our feet hit the tile floor. I don't even remember where my locker is if I'm being honest. It felt so forgein to be here even if this is my third year here. This whole summer felt like a different life in itself. I hope next summer isn't as traumatic.