𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

Start from the beginning

Third person POV

People could see how much Alessandro and Gianna adored Liliana in the Paparazzi photos. With the boys they never really minded as children with people trying to get photos of them but Liliana was different. She hated it. When she was around one they took her to the zoo. The paparazzi caught them in the car park and she started crying she hated how overwhelming it was.

————

Not once. Not one time has anyone outside of extreme family has seen the great Alessandro Benevento cry. But tears rolled down my face as I saw the photos in the camera role.

Ones of the boys and them holding Lily

Ones of the boys and them holding Lily. And the time I cooked with her when Gianna went out.

My favourite photo of her was the day she was born and then when she opened her eyes.

'Please come back please'

Third person POV

'So tell me about yourself, why is it that your more respected then most men in the mafia world' Xiaobo spoke to Liliana. She was sat in a chair in a big dark room. Not to different from the cell she was in. She shook her head in response. 'Aww am I using big words you can't understand then let me phrase it easier for you, why the fuck are you alive' the little girls body shook from how cold she was.

Xiaobo saw this and realised it was time for the painful process to start. He wasn't going to hurt her yet but scare is definitely something that was on his agenda.

He walked to the corner where a man handed him a bucket. Walking back over he towered over Liliana's body. 'This should help you remember' he threw the water in the Bucket over Lily. She yelped slightly as it was a shock. Her teeth slowly started to chatter and her body shook more.

'Now did that help because I have more questions' Xiaobo reached into his pocket bringing out a photo. 'Now just to confirm things who is this to you brat' Liliana raised her head a small amount until she came face to face with a paparazzi photo of Alessandro and Gianna at one of the most recent business events.

Lily sniffled close to crying

Lily sniffled close to crying. 'M-ummy' she hiccuped as tears formed 'and who else brat who is the man' this was the limit for the 2 year old so she let the tears flow 'd-addyy' 'awwww jackpot' Xiaobo smiled like the Cheshire Cat. He walked out the room signalling for his guards to put Lilly back into the cell.

Third persons POV (Italy)

'Yes but what about if they flew somewhere then took another plane' Leonardo spoke anger flowing through his veins. 'It's a possibility sir yes but we are so close to finding where the exact spot they landed is so we wanted to stay on track' the man shook a bit under Leonardos intensive gaze. 'You don't just focus on one possibility you figure them all out and look at all of them not just one fucking possibility' Leonardo was angry he had yet to actually cry but soon enough his emotions were going to show well at least different emotions to angry that was.

————

Hope you all liked :)