ᴛᴇɴ

< ғᴀʟʟɪɴ' ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ > - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
__________________________

"After that, I gave birth to this little one and took care of him for a year before starting school " Gaeun did not elaborate more but mingyu who was bringing them their drinks continued it.

"This girl entered the surgical room herself and gave birth all by herself. And in post pregnancy, she had to figure out how to change diapers, feed the baby everything herself..no one was there to help her and she actually had post pregnancy depression.." Mingyu sighed as he remembered the countless nights where he and wonwoo would wake up to a crying Gaeun who was attempting to feed Junseo.

"When she enrolled in University, she took up a job and now she is struggling to care for Junseo, earn her expenses and schoolwork. And now she is panicking too because she saw her ex in her university. " Wonwoo said as the 4 girls sighed.

No one told them that Gaeun was going through so much.

No one.

"Gaeun" Yujin whispered as she stared at the baby, trying to connect pieces and hoping that it was a coincidence.

The baby looked a little too familiar.

I dated someone here before
I started university a year late
The constant stares at her
The obvious avoidance..

"Is the father of the child Lee Heeseung? That's why the baby is called Lee Junseo and not Jeon Junseo?"

__________________________

Heeseung rolled his eyes as he slammed down the photo frame of him and Gaeun in his apartment.

He was beyond mad, Gaeun did not deny or admit to cheating on him, but the child just said alot.

The motherly look, the way how she picked up the child from the stupid idiot in the Cafe.

He knew the kid was definitely hers.

"What the Fuck, jeon gaeun" He muttered to himself as he angrily went to take a bath.

A tear then streamed down his face as he turned the faucet on.

He really did love Gaeun, he really did with all his heart.

He really did imagine a future with her.

But what he never expect was for her to cheat on him...that time.

I really want to hate you so fucking badly, but I just can't. And I hate myself for not being able to hate on you.

Isn't that why people can't break up with their significant other when they cheat? As much as I want to hate you, I just can't because I love you too much...