ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

<ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ > - ᴅᴏɴɢʜᴀᴇ ғᴛ ᴊᴇɴᴏ
__________________________________

Gaeun looked at wonwoo hesitantly before nodding her head.

"does heeseung know about the baby?" Yujin asked gently, despite being shocked about the fact that the business major senior already had a kid but the girl shook her head.

"I don't want him to know either, besides today he literally dragged me up to the rooftop and accused me of cheating on him 2 years ago " the girl laughed bitterly, remembering the hurtful words heeseung had lashed out to her.

"He hates me now, if he knows Junseo is his child " Gaeun literally felt her heart stop at the thought of it.

"He will snatch Junseo away from me. He is going to take away my baby..." Gaeun mumbled as her grip on the baby tightened, causing him to whine a little.

"Then what are you going to do, unnie?" Yulhee asked as Gaeun sighed.

"After this semester, I'm gonna apply for the exchange programme in Japan and complete until my masters there..my brothers will also follow me there " She said as the girls nodded.

"but Gaeun, don't you think it's unfair to heeseung for him to not know existence of his child? Is it fair for Junseo to grow up without his father?" Chaeryu asked a really practical question as Gaeun sighed.

"Heeseung is better off not knowing Junseo's existence and vice versa..if Heeseung knows the existence of Junseo, Junseo will be growing up under the pressure of being the next heir.."

"OK, then Gaeun, we respect your decision but do tell us if you need help " the girls said as Gaeun nodded, glancing at the clock and picking up her bag.

"I need to get to work already. Oppa, it's your off day you know, you don't need to-"

"I want to spend some time with my nephew - hush and go now " Wonwoo insisted as the girl nodded, giving him a hug before rushing off for her shift, not forgetting to tell the other girls that the drinks were all on the house.

"Thank you" Wonwoo smiled at the 4 girls who looked at him, confused.

"Thank you for helping Gaeun to open up, she hasn't had it easy recently and I'm really really glad that she has a group of friends that she can rely on " Wonwoo said as Mingyu placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Of course, that is what friends are for, right?"

_