Episode 6 [ Is this love ? ]

At home...
Min young : aish! How could i make them all to study? I'm not a teacher. How confusing...
It's late night. Min young was in terrace to get some fresh breeze. She's hearing melody songs by wearing headset.
Next to her house.
Granny : for how long you are going to play like this and come to home late? What you'll do if i die unfortunately before you come.
Tae Wang : oh old lady! You have lot of oxygen and breathing power to scold me continuously. So don't think of your dead. That day is so far from you.
Granny : your mom is coming tomorrow.
Tae Wang : What? Why she is coming?
Granny : I'm going to my hometown. For two months your mom will be with you.
Tae Wang : please don't do this to me. I can't stay with her. Please old lady.
Granny : I don't have time to talk with you. Move... I have to go.
Tae Wang : where?
Granny : To Min-Min's house.
Tae Wang : Pardon?
Granny went to Min young's home.
Min young : oh! Why do you came? If you call me... I'll be their right grandma?
Granny : no... I'm leaving to my hometown Tomorrow. So i came to see you.
Min young : why? I will miss you...

From his house, Tae Wang...
Tae Wang : are they close? My grandma is talking to her too good more than with me.

After granny left from her house, she was reading a love story. She love to read books. By reading...she fell asleep.
Tae Wang accidentally saw her and stood still. He is admiring her. Her hair moves in air, melody keeps went on her ears but Tae Wang hears it by his heart. Because of a gentle night breeze, he forgot himself and seeing her. After some moment, Min young's dad came to terrace and wake up to go inside room. She went to her room and sleeps. Tae Wang also gone to his bed to sleep but he is thinking about her by lying in the bed.
He was thinking about the day when he hugged her...

His thinking 👇

[Went into room and while putting him on bed, his shirt button was tied up with Min Young's hair....so while he fell on bed, she fell on him. Min young blinks.] [ The day when Tae Wang was drunken and Min Young helped him to sleep in hotel ]

Tae Wang : ( mind voice ) I feel like...I left my heart to you. Is this love?

The next day...Min young wake up and dancing for a vibe music... she's dancing and got ready for school. Her dad too dances with her, her mom singing song and makes her breakfast. Tae saw this from his house.
Tae Wang : ( smiling ) Happy family!
Min young : mom, wait here I'll come. I forgot to see granny.
Min young came to tae's house by running.
Tae Wang : what? W - w - what? Is she coming here? Now what can I do?
Min young : Granny...!
Granny : yes...oh you came!
Min young : ( hugged her ) I will miss you a lot....when you'll be back?
Granny : soon my child! Then...my son was here...
Min young : where?
Tae Wang : I'm dead! ( Went into restroom )
Min young : I think he's getting ready to school. Ok... it's late...bye granny...bye bye..
Granny : bye bye...
Tae Wang : ( deep breath out, relaxation ) Thank god! What a hellish moment! OMG! 

      - Kim Min Young