Episode 2 [ Romantic Man ]

At school...

Min Young's classmate : Min Young, can you come to my birthday party?
Min young : oh! Is today your birthday? Happy Birthday!
Her classmate : thank you....all our classmates where coming even Jun Dae is coming. Can you please come?
Min young : what? Jun Dae also coming to your party?
Jun Dae : yes, i asked permission to my parents they allowed me. Min young, you too join...
Min young : I don't think my parents will allow me.
Jun Dae : ( to their classmate ) she will come. Don't worry.
Their classmate : oh! Warm welcome for you Min young... Thank you so much.
Min young : ah? When do i said I'll come?
Jun Dae : just speak to your parents.

After school ends, Min Young walks to her home.

Min young : this jun dae....how could he say that I'll attend the party? If I go there then my parents will keep a firing party for me...

Min young came to home and changing her clothes.

Her mom : oh! Jun dae! How are you?
Jun Dae : I'm fine aunty. How are you?
Min young : ( inside her room ) Jun Dae? What? Am I heard his name?

Min young comes out of the room.

Min young : ( shock ) Jun Dae... what are you doing here?
Her mom : if someone comes to home first welcome them. Don't know good manners at all. You sit jun dae...
Jun Dae : no aunty. I want to ask permission to you.
Her mom : Pardon ?
Jun Dae : our classmate is celebrating his birthday. He called all of us to his party. So can you send Min young too aunty?
Her mom : are you going with her?
Jun Dae : yes aunty. I'll send off her safely.
Her dad : how could we send our girl with a boy?
Her mom : shut up. Jun Dae is really good. I trust him. You can take her.
Jun Dae : pardon?
Her mom : you can take her to the party.
Jun Dae : thanks aunty. Don't worry uncle I'll drop her safely before late night.
Her dad : ok.
Min young : ok? Are you sure? Can i go?
Her mom : get out.
Min young : ah... thank you mom! ( Now to jun dae ) wait a minute... I'll dress neatly amd come.
Jun Dae : ok.

Min young was getting ready.

Her mom : yeh, put this dress.
Min young : its too short.
Her mom : why do you think I had allowed you to go with him?
Min young : cuz you trust him. He's my best friend.
Her mom : change best friend into boy friend. I really like him. I want him as my son in law.
Min young : what? Mom, we are forever friends. I didn't have love affair on him. So please stop your nonsense.
Her mom : aigoo! If you lose him then it's very hard to find a man for you.
Min young : am i going to get married tomorrow? I'm just 17. Let me achieve my dream then I'll search for a man. You don't worry.
Her mom : aish! this girl! Ok put this...hurry up...

After she dressed up... Min Young and Jun Dae walks on road to go for the party.

Jun Dae : are you not interested to come to party?
Min young : nope. Why?
Jun Dae : your face seems like you are pondering something in your brain. Didn't you?
Min young : you have a sharp eyes.
Jun Dae : I'm always with you. Can't i tell what's on your mind?

Tae Wang saw them walking together from his house.

Tae Wang : are they loving each other? No way...they didn't look like a pair...why they are too close?

At party, music sound is so high and Min Young closed her ears.

Min young : Jun Dae...can you hear me? ( Shouting )
Jun Dae : yes ( shouting )
Min young : now where we should go? What to do? I never came to a party.
Jun Dae : I too don't know.

Min young slipped and Jun Dae saw her and catched her. Crowd were moved on and music turned off. Light had gone off and a flashlight moved towards them like a solo dance stage light. Jun Dae is seeing her and Min Young came to sense and got up.

All classmates : woh! ( Clapping and shouting ) You guys should dance together. Beautiful couples.
Birthday boy : yes, it's my wish. Can you dance together?
Tae Wang : beautiful couples? They are not seems like a pair...just like brother and sister. What the hell!
Min young : nope...you all misunderstood.

Jun Dae pulled her hip towards him and took her hand and puts on his shoulder.

Jun Dae : we should do....all are watching us.
Min young : Pardon ?

All were excited by his romance.

      - Kim Min Young