Introduction

A girl is dressing up and wears school dress. She packed her school bag. Hanging a cute pink doll keychain and keeps a journal diary inside of her bag.
That girl : mommy, where is my project paper? ( Screams ) mommy...

Her name is Kim Min Young. A cute girl who likes cute things. So girly and talk so cute like a child. She is studying high school, ( age ) 17 years.

Her mom : Oh! Is this your project paper? ( Shock )

[ Her mom used her project paper to clean the poop coz toilet paper was completely finished ]

Min young : Where is my project paper? I did hardwork to do that. Where do you kept mom?
Her dad : oh! Is that your project paper? I thought it could be....but why do you kept in toilet? I had used it.
Min young : What? ( Shock ) is my project is in toilet? ( Seeing her mom )
Her mom : what? It's your mistake. Your Cranky handwriting is the cause. I thought it's rough paper and your painting, I thought you poured accidentally those water colours. So I thought you kept out cuz it's waste.
Min Young : ( anger + cries ) daddy, is my project looks like a waste paper? I worked the whole night to do that.
Her dad : leave it my child. Anyways your Cranky handwriting is useful for toilet ( teasing ).
Min young : I'm going out of this home. I'll never be back ( went out to with cry face ) ( going to the school )

Kim Min Young's dad was a policeman and her mom was a housewife.

Now they all are at Daegu, South Korea.

Here, next to their house.

A granny : child!

Min young : ah, yes grandma

Granny : can you take that box and keep here?
Min young : yes, just one second grandma... I'll take that box and come.

[ Min young took that box and kept near the Granny's house]

Granny : thank you my child.
Min young : it's ok grandma. Anyways we are neighbours... helping is my hobby. So if you want any help please call me grandma.
Granny : sure...you are too good child. Your parents grew up you well.
I too have a grandson in your age but he doesn't see me at all.
Min young : your grandson was with you right now?
Granny : yes. But he will go to school so early and comes at late night. He won't study at all.
Min young : ah! Don't worry grandma. Think me as your grand daughter. And my name is Kim Min Young call me as Min young or Min Min. Bye bye granny.... I'm going to school.
Granny : go safely. ( She smiles at her)

Now his grandson came from behind the wall after she gone.

That boy : are you happy now? Why you told about me to her? Granny : she was new to this place, just two days before she shifted her house to here

Granny : she was new to this place, just two days before she shifted her house to here. She must be safe while you are here.
Boy : ah! You are so annoying. I took 2000 won. I have a night party. So I'll not come to home. Bye...( He went )
Granny : this boy! ( Disappointed )

His name is Lee Tae Wang. He was like a gangster but he too have a kind heart but he always be high attitude. He doesn't like girls.

[ Kim Min Young and Lee Tae Wang was the main lead of the story ]

     - Kim Min Young