Chapter 20: Grieving

Start from the beginning

"awwwww." i hugged and kissed all over her.

"chill, let's get on." she got in first then took my hand so i could.

we sat on opposite sides of each other and she poured drinks for us.

"for you." she handed me the glass.

"thank you, my love."

"you're welcome." we both took a sip then looked at each other.

"what is this all for? do you have something you want to tell me?"

"that wasn't the importance of this, i just wanted to be alone with you for a little while because we've been around everyone else this whole time, i just want you and me time."

"oh, sorry."

"it's okay, but there is something i was planning on telling you later."

"and what was it?"

"i have to go soon."

"where?"

"tour."

"can i come with you?"

"i already asked, you remember that night when you came back to talk things out?"

"yeah, what about it?"

"after we talking about the music, we talked about shows that i could do, and they said that i would be able to go on tour in a couple of months, and now the time has come. i asked if i could bring you, Dey, Bri, Meg, everyone and they said i couldn't."

"we've both been there, i understand."

"no, i want you to come with me. we been together for everything lately and i'm just so used to having you around all the time now. and i made a promise to you."

"you feel like you might slip up?"

"no, because i never do, except for that one time. and i don't want you to think i will either, that's why i want you to go with me."

"i can try and see what i can do, but you know how my management gets."

"i know, i know. maybe i can fly you out on one of the dates."

"when does it start?"

"in two weeks."

"i'll be busy, i'm gonna be booked by then."

"speaking of, you still wanna do that photo shoot you told me about a while ago?"

"i already did that."

"when?"

"last week before we left with Bri, wanna see the pictures?"

"yeah." i got up and went to go sit on her lap then took out my phone and showed her the photos we took. she had a really big smile on her face.

"you're the most beautiful person ever, you know that?"

"no, you are. i love you."

"i love you too." we kissed for a while and i took a picture of us and posted it on my story.

"i have something to tell you." she said.

"what's wrong?"

"somebody hit me up today."

"who?"

"Dez."

"what?"

"i know."

"didn't you block her off of everything?"

"yes."

"how do you know it's her then?"