Chapter 7: Keeper

Y/N's POV
right now, it's night time and we're walking around outside, looking at the stars and how beautiful they were.

"guys look, it's a constellation." Jhené pointed and we looked up.

"girl, not every clump of stars is a damn constellation, you just sayin shit at this point." Megan said

"it looked like one though."

"which one? The Big Dipper bitch?"

"nah, it looked like a bull, so Taurus."

"Lani's a Taurus." i said softly.

"Jhené, her you go making her sad again. it's okay y/n/n." Megan walked up to me and hugged me.

"girl, i'm fine, i was just saying."

"you miss her that bad, huh?"

"of course i do, y'all all out here in Paris, boo'd up and i'm out here feeling like a third wheel."

"awww, i'm sorry you feel that why. i'll see what i can do, maybe i can fly her out for you."

"it's okay Meg, i really appreciate the fact that you are willing to do that for me though, you're such a good friend." i started hugging her back.

"you're welcome, i wouldn't want you to be sad the whole time we're here."

"i'll be okay by tomorrow, i promise."

"alright." we continued to look at the stars and we actually saw a constellation.

                                  Lani's POV
finna be overworked as hell next month, but if that's what it takes to see my baby, then i'll do that. i'm flying to Paris, i wanna surprise her.

imma text Megan and tell her i'll be there in the morning.

                              Megan's POV
"hold on y'all, i'm getting a text." i walk away from them and i see that it's from Kehlani.

                             Text Messages

"yo Meg, don't tell nobody, i'm trusting you right now"

                                                                                 "Wym?"

"imma be there in the morning."

                                                                               "No way, ain't you busy working for the next two weeks tho?"

"not anymore, i took the rest of my days off so i could be with y/n/n."

                   "Awww, that's so sweet. You a keeper fr."

"thank you. what's she doing right now?"

                                                      "Looking at the stars."

"she be doin that all the time, it's cute."

                                                   "Yeah. Wait, you flyin?"

"yeah, i'm on a jet right now."

                                      "How long you been on there?"

"a long ass time, almost 5 hours."

                                                              "You by yourself?"