~Chapter 4~

March 18th, 2015

BTS was currently at headquarters taking pictures and filming random promotional things for their official website. It was the last bit of promos they would be doing before they really started preparing for the next album.

Jungkook had gotten his hands on one of the large video cameras and was going around filming people and really anything he could think of. The camera itself was quite heavy, but he found that he liked recording stuff and playing it back just to see how it looked.

 The camera itself was quite heavy, but he found that he liked recording stuff and playing it back just to see how it looked

Tae came around the corner and got in his shot. "What are you doing?" He asked, approaching Jungkook.

"Making a movie." Jungkook laughed as he zoomed way too close on Tae's face so the whole screen was basically the inside of his nose. Of course, Tae had no idea because the viewing screen was facing towards Jungkook.

"What kind of movie?" Tae asked, his nostrils wiggling on the screen, making Jungkook giggle.

"I call it... The Abyss!" Jungkook said dramatically, dropping his voice for the title like they do in movie previews.

"Wait... Are you pointing it at my nose again? Let me see!" Tae laughed, making a move to try and snatch the camera from him.

Jungkook snorted, unable to keep the camera focused as Tae lunged for him. Tae was familiar with his antics, it surely wouldn't have been the first time Jungkook had filmed the inside of his nose and he doubted it would be the last. After all, The Abyss needed a sequel.

Tae finally twisted the camera away from him only because his arms were tired from holding it. Losing interest, it honestly wasn't worth the struggle since he could film stuff later.

Tae pointed it at himself, up his own nose and they both laughed. "This is how you should do it." He said. "Dang! This thing is heavy!"

 "Dang! This thing is heavy!"

"Right?" Jungkook agreed.

Tae made whooshing sounds as he messed with the setting, zooming in and out of his own nostrils.

Jungkook looked around lazily, his thoughts automatically wandering to his absent and favorite hyung. "Do you know where Jimin hyung is?"

"Bruuup, wheeeeeiw.... pshhhhhuu." Tae continued his noises. "I think I saw him in the sitting room." He said offhandedly.