Episode 3 : Kaira agrees to get married!!

Start from the beginning

Naren:- Nahi beta aisa kisne kahan ki tumhare sapne adhure reh jaayenge aur tum shaadi ke baad unhe puraa nahi kar sakogi

Naren:- Nahi beta aisa kisne kahan ki tumhare sapne adhure reh jaayenge aur tum shaadi ke baad unhe puraa nahi kar sakogi...Hum tumhare liye aisa jeevan Saathi dhundenge jo tumhare sapno ko apna maane...(smiling) Jo tumhare iss pyaare se chehre pe humesha muskurahat laaye....

Shikha:- Haan...Agar accha ladka milaa toh tumahara singer banane ka sapna shaadi ke baad bhi puraa ho sakta hain..Par agar ek baar Shaadi karne ki sahi umar nikal gayi toh mushkil ho jaayegi...

Naren:- Aur beta Didi aur jijaji se kiya hua waada bhi toh nibhana hain humein...(smiles) Bohot naajo se paala hain humne tumhe ab tumhe kisi aur ko sopne ka samay aa gaya hain...(caressing her head) Jo tumhara humesha khayal rakhega...Aur tumhari jaisi beti ka Kanyadaan hum karenge isase badhkar aur kya baat ho sakti hain beta humaare liye...

Naira started thinking whether she say yes or no to them...But she has the faith on her Mama and Mami that they will never do her marriage with someone whom she didn't like...They will always give importance to her choice, her thinking, her dreams...But still she was feeling like she in not that much ready to share her whole life with someone whom she doesn't know and also not ready to share his whole life with her...She feels it's a very big responsibility to take over...But she can't even deny to her Mama and Mami and that even when they are trying to fulfill her parents' last wish...

After thinking much on this topic she taken out a conclusion that she should say "Yes" for now...And there is nothing like today she say yes and tomorrow she will be married...This process indeed takes time...May be in that time she would be ready for it.. And moreover without knowing the opposite person properly she wouldn't marry him...So saying "Yes" for now will be a smart move...Also she definitely has to marry one day so why not now?..

Naira:- (with a straight face) Main ready hun Mama jii...

Naren:- (Shocked, blinking his eyes voluntarily) Kya kahan tumne beta?..

Naira:- (turning towards him) Main shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hun Mama jii...!!

All started smiling widely.. Leaving Gayu as she can't digest the fact that Naira agrees so early to marry with someone... Seeing her Mama and Mami smiling Naira also smiles a little as she wasn't that much sure about her decision...

Naren caresses her hairs lovingly and says...

Naren:- (smiling) Ek dam Rajkumar jaisa ladka dhundke laaunga main apni gudiya ke liye...!!

Naira smiles while lowering her eyelashes...

Naren:-(getting up from his seat) Chalo ab hum chalte hain... Humein late ho raha hain...

Shikha:-(nodding in yes) Jii Naren jii..

He takes his bag and goes out of the house...

Shikha:-(To Gayu) Aapke liye alag se muhurat nikalna padega madam?...Aaj bhi college nahi jaana?..