69: together forever (end)

Start from the beginning

"a-ah i...if its too soon...wait no its too soon...its okay to say no. i'll understand-" jungkook began rambling but his words got cut off by the hybrid throwing himself in his arms and kissing him. The raven almost dropped the ring but feeling the lips on his own he closed his eyes wrapping his arms around taehyung. They shared a kiss while the girl was playing with her puzzle on the floor, not realising what's going on.

The hybrid parted from the other and smiled cupping jungkook's cheeks, having tears in his eyes. "yes yes, of course i will marry you"

"wait...really?!"

"Yes!"

"oh my god, thank you" jungkook hugged the other so tight it was hard to breathe for the younger.

"ugh kook, can't breathe"

"sorry, but thank you. i'm so happy you accept. so happy."

"im happy too...but....how will we do this?" Taehyung suddenly got hesitant, he knew it was hard for anyone to marry a hybrid as they aren't seen as suitable for such a life. they were not treated as equal to humans.

"I can make anything happen for you, don't worry. if i want to marry you, i will marry you, even if i have to kill for it to happen.'' Jungkook smiled. "i will gladly kill for you"

"I'm flattered but...don't kill anyone okay?" Taehyung got warm inside from Jungkook's words but he still didn't like such violence, he didn't want anyone to die because of him.

"can't promise anything, but i will try my love"

"Appa! broken!" the girl shouted while standing next to them tugging at Jungkook's jacket. "appa appa appaaaaa"

"Yes Sooha, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, giving her the attention she wanted, after he gave his hybrid the ring he searched for in all kinds of stores.

"broken, you fix" she said, holding up a broken puzzle piece. but when she looked at Jungkook's face she gasped and frowned. "you cry? appa sad? no cry...stop" she got on her tippy toes to wipe away the tears with her sleeve paw.

"cute" taehyung said from the side, loving this interaction. this image did not fit with the jungkook he first got to know. that that cold mafia man would be so soft with a little kid, who would have thought, definitely not him. He never even thought they would fall in love like this. but it all happened. it should have been this way, they had to meet that night. they had to find each other, and now they wouldn't want to change a thing.

"I'm not sad sooha, I'm happy. your father wants to be with me forever"

"huh?"

"you will know when you get older" jungkook chuckled and ruffled her raven black hair, watching how her ears moved back and her eyes shut cutely. She looked so much like Jungkook, but definitely had the beautiful blue eyes of taehyung. "But I'm happy, and your other father is too."

"appa, fix now?" she asked not engaging in whatever her father was saying. The confused look on jungkook; s face made Taehyung laugh and walk off. This was the best life he never dared to dream of. both had found their true happiness. and it will only get better from here.

[END]

--- its the eeeendddd! thank you so much for reading.🐣 i enjoyed writing this story. even if i dont like mpreg i think it did fit the story, so im glad i decided to write it. I hope you all enjoyed and i maybe can welcome you in an other story one day. thank you all again for the support through this book!🌹🐣🥺

🌼🌼🌼