66: food food food

Time flew by rather quickly, Jungkook and Taehyung were busy the whole day. Going shopping together for baby stuff, they needed a bed, lamps, decoration and most importantly clothes. The two agreed on buying their future child green clothes. Jungkook wanted black but Taehyung said he didn't want their child to look like a goth from day 1 so he asked Jungkook to pick a color and eventually the raven agreed to the color green. They were making the small unused room into a baby room. Their bathroom now has an extra table so they can change diapers. It even has a small baby tub next to theirs so they can safely wash the baby without it falling out when climbing or drowning by accident. It was low so it was child falling/climbing proof.

They were working so hard that it eventually was only Jungkook doing the work. Taehyung was feeling too tired to do anything, he kept asking Jungkook to get him things from the store, from food to drinks and even magazines that he had seen on tv. Jungkook did all of it wanting to make sure taehyung got everything he needed. but he wasn't going three times to the store and would argue with the hybrid how he should make a list of things so jungkook doesn't have to go every hour outside for something. Taehyung would just end up crying, and then ten minutes later apologize for being such a trouble for jungkook. Taehyung didn't know how to change, he was so moody and easily annoyed. Jungkook kept telling him it's because of the pregnancy and it will pass over time. They will manage, as long as taehyung lets jungkook cuddle up to him when they go to bed.

"It's here? it looks expensive.." taehyung said, he held jungkook's hand while wearing a big sweater to hopefully his belly that has been growing every week that passed. The last time someone saw it he got judging looks from them and remarks about him that were not positive. Jungkook had shut the people up but that didn't stop the looks from others. So Taehyung began wearing really big clothes to hopefully hide it a little.

"tae i have money enough" jungkook chuckled, the casino was earning like crazy these days. hiring the new band and buying new slots was a good investment for business.

"yea i know.." taehyung looked away and followed jungkook to the table that was reserved for them. They both ordered a different dish. Taehyung took a fish dinner and Jungkook got chicken.

-

"tae, i know you're hungry and want to eat but you need to calm down. you're gonna upset your stomach" jungkook said with a chuckle when he saw taehyung was almost done eating while jungkook wasn't even halfway yet.

"but.....fine" taehyung slowed down and ate more slowly. He had it before that after eating he felt like puking and not well, he had eaten too quickly and that made his stomach ache badly. So he thought it was better to follow Jungkook's advice now.

"Taehyung" Jungkook said remembering something he hasn't gotten the chance to ask.

"yes?"

"don't worry about this, okay? you're going to be an amazing father" jungkook could tell taehyung was still feeling not fit to be a parent. he had heard the hybrid talk at night when jungkook was supposed to be asleep. he had heard him in the bathroom, he had seen his concerned eyes whenever he looked at his belly. Jungkook noticed everything, he just hadn't gotten the time to ask him about it again.

"i know but i can't help it....im just a hybrid...im no one"

"That doesn't matter Tae, you got everything that I don't have. it doesn't matter that you're not strong or can't read, if you show the child your love and care for them it's fine. Being a good parent isn't all about what you have achieved in life. If there are things you can't do you have me, I can learn them how to read and learn them to become a strong confident person. I've said it before and I will keep saying it every time you need it. " Jungkook smiled looking up at the other's beautiful blue eyes. "I love you and you're going to be an amazing father."

"Thank you for believing in me like this, '' Taehyung teared up, which made him grab the glass and take a few gulps of his water. "i don't deserve you"

"it's actually the other way but I will take it." Jungkook chuckled. He was more the one not worthy of Taehyung after their rough start. He had done things that he still tries to not think about. even if he was forgiven that didn't mean he will just forget it ever happened.

"Are you still going to eat that?" Taehyung asked, pointing with his fork at Jungkook's last pieces of chicken.

"yes, but you can take one if you want"

"really? thank you mister!" taehyung smiled and poked the chicken

"you know you don't have to call me that anymore, you're my boyfriend"

"it's a habit..." taehyung blushed and stuffed the piece of chicken in his mouth, eating it. he knew he didn't have to call jungkook that anymore but it happened without him realizing he did it.

"It's fine, I don't mind. but just making sure you know. anything you want to call me is fine with me"

"honey?" Jungkook nodded at that name. That was fine too. "hmm love?"

"also fine"

"and bear?"

"mhm"

"kookie"

"You know that I don't mind that one, it's actually my favorite," Jungkook chuckled.

"and baby?"

"okay, that is an exception, dont call me baby"

"why not?"

"because clearly you're the baby of us two and only i get to call you that"

"o-okay" Taehyung laughed softly, staring at his human's handsome face. He can stare at Jungkook forever.

"Do you still have room or dessert or are you full?"

"NO! I can still eat that, I will make some space!"

"cute, then lets order" jungkook shook his head at the hybrids response. he was just too cute. even now.

---

thank you for reading see you in a bit!